Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Car(s)
Holden Commodore SV6 MY14
YOU STINK LIKE THIS FULL OF STINK WHITE TRASH THAT IS THROWN OUT IN THE STREETS YOU STINKY WHITE TRASH F-A-G LESBIAN LOSER
Man, people just arent putting in the effort these days :(.

alaskarat

Car(s)
2004 F150, 2010 F150, 2005 Aveo, 2005 Tahoe
He just won't give up. He must really be sad and butt hurt.

It seems shocking to me that so many idiots in their early to mid twenties found one place to congregate in and as a contributing member of society i am appalled at the laziness displayed here, get a real job so taht you can pay for things instead of stealing them.
IP banned him.
I wish to re-visit this post. I am so offended that I was left out of this insult as my mid-twenties were nearly twenty years ago. I am 52 now and deserve the same insults as you younger guys. This is pure unadulterated age bias and finalgear.com should not put up with this. I demand you write this kid and tell him to edit his email to insult people in all age groups or we will sue him for age discrimination. That is all carry on.

Quiky

Isn't really scary, honest
STAFF MEMBER
I wish to re-visit this post. I am so offended that I was left out of this insult as my mid-twenties were nearly twenty years ago. I am 52 now and deserve the same insults as you younger guys. This is pure unadulterated age bias and finalgear.com should not put up with this. I demand you write this kid and tell him to edit his email to insult people in all age groups or we will sue him for age discrimination. That is all carry on.
Here's one for you: Resize your sig, rule breaker!