Contact Form Hall Of Shame

Oh this is good.

E-mail address: someone@somewhere.com

Name or Username: ME
User Profile (if logged in): Guest
IP Address: [removed]

Just had to say that i was reading the forums and wow, that poor kid was getting beat up on in two different threads in forza, cant remember their names now. He got beligerent too and deserved a ban, but none of the antagonizers from either thread also got bans for their degrading of said individual, i forget the name now as well. Either way i will not be joining your forums as your mods obviously play favorites and do not defend their members who are being personally attacked, just ban them for defending themselves.

Sad i ahd high hopes for this site but it appears top be run by a bunck of spiteful children who ban anyone who dissents. And just for what it is worth, the poor kid was right about torrenting, these pirates forget wat pirate means, we are not called borrowers or copiers but pirates, because pirates steal and so do we, taht i dont think is insulting at all, but the truth, so im not sure why the ban came in the second thread and not the first, he was mean and insulting in both. Your justice is inconsitent at best and not a sign of a very professional operation.

"Simply put, if you're an idiot and don't read the "Before E-Mailing Us" section, we may post your e-mail's contents (but no personal details such as your e-mail address or name) on the forums and make fun of you. So don't ask us to tell Jeremy something for you!"

-How childish and unprofessional is that, my next email is to the BBC to let them know all about the torrenting site finalgear.com, i hope they shut you down, it would serve you right if they did. Hope you have your lawyers and loopholes all lined up.

vBulletin is nice enough to send me the IP address of anyone who e-mails me and a quick little reverse lookup shows that oh hey, it's Inspectah13 who is the guy that got banned due to the Forza thread the e-mail mentions. Surprise surprise!

By the way Inspectah13, as for the last paragraph of your e-mail, check out the third link under "Top Gear related content": http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/mobile/

Yup!

Glad to do more banning of 13 year olds! Suck it up and move on to the forum, troll!

He just won't give up. He must really be sad and butt hurt.

E-mail address: offended@you.com

Name or Username: anonymous
IP Address: [removed to protect the stupid]

Wow, i was told to check out this site by a few friends and they made it sound great. i was then sadly disappointed when i took a look at the forums and saw the conduct that was allowed to occur and the incredible level of well stupidity for lack of a better word. Also they did not tell me that this site was about stealing television shows. It seems shocking to me that so many idiots in their early to mid twenties found one place to congregate in and as a contributing member of society i am appalled at the laziness displayed here, get a real job so taht you can pay for things instead of stealing them. I will not only be emailing the bbc immediately but i will also tell my colleges to do so as well, karma is a bitch as many of your forum threads were titled, and you shall hopefully reap what you have sewn.

..."By submitting this form, you agree to release all entered content to that of FinalGear.com.

Simply put, if you're an idiot and don't read the "Before E-Mailing Us" section, we may post your e-mail's contents (but no personal details such as your e-mail address or name) on the forums and make fun of you. So don't ask us to tell Jeremy something for you!"

Wow icing on the cake, grow up a little maybe...

I can only hope others will be as appalled by this as i was when they see it. Undisciplined children is the term that comes to mind.

IP banned him.

Don't kids have better things to do?

Well I'm sure Quiky could find something creative to do with that IP. ;)

Got a chuckle out of both emails. He must be pretty miffed that he got busted for using a Forza loophole. I didn't realise we were on the TG website either.

Last edited:
I will not only be emailing the bbc immediately but i will also tell my colleges to do so as well, karma is a bitch as many of your forum threads were titled, and you shall hopefully reap what you have sewn.

OH NOES! He's going to bring the BBC hammer down on all of us!

Nice. What a twunt.

I would think someone complaining about professionalism would use proper spelling and grammar.

Moron said:
I will not only be emailing the bbc immediately but i will also tell my colleges to do so as well
Oh noes! He's going to tell all of the colleges that he attends to send the BBC a letter (and he don't care if they don't read it!)!

Oh noes! He's going to tell all of the colleges that he attends to send the BBC a letter (and he don't care if they don't read it!)!

Eh, I'm not skurred. What can a bunch of community colleges do anyway :p?

Wait, that was poor sport of me. Saying he would get into community college is an insult to community college.

This is so sad it's not even funny anymore.

I'm going to go back to the forum knowing that Quiky and Viper are at the gate with the +12 BanHammers of Smiting at the ready.

If his spelling and grammar are any guides of the quality of the education he received from them, his colleges might actually not be able to read it. :p

Eh, I'm not skurred. What can a bunch of community colleges do anyway :p?

Wait, that was poor sport of me. Saying he would get into community college is an insult to community college.

I went to a CC before transferring to a university. Saved a ton of cash for the first couple years of schooling.

This thread needs to be dug up from the dead, so here we go:

I was absolutely horrified to see here in SA Top Gear's program depicting a mockery of the birth of Jesus on your show on 11-09-11. It was very offensive, and as it is with the law of gravity so is it with sowing and reaping. You cannot mock God and not suffer the consequences of what has has sown. I used to watch this show but now I cannot do so.