Cool Videos

It's the wind noise, not my fault the engine's so quiet. Where am i supposed to put it? :p

[youtube]mIKgCSd39T0[/youtube]

here's more engine noise.

Wow. Now that looks like a damn fun road. We need more of those around here; all the good twisties are at least an hour out of the city.

Yeah, but it's busier than i would like. At 2:22 it looked like I missed the apex of the left hander, but i was avoiding a Lolvo.

Jesus, I'm deeply impressed...

I don't think the pilot has much grasp on how the oxygen mask works though, maybe it was broken.

Planes are pressurized to 8,000 feet; I'm sure he's well below that. Anyway people can breathe at higher altitudes, I've been on the tops of mountains that are over 14,000 feet.

vid as promised. meh, not that much better :lol:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzLsLoQVsjE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Premiere is just rendering a roadblog i just did. I'm making another one tomorrow, cause this one was done at pitch black. It's pointed forward at the road and I used my headphones as a shirt mic, so you can only hear me, with the background noises quite cancelled out.

the best of the internet...... (imo)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_XEAA9X6c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I don't believe this... After waiting for about 12 hours for google video to process it, it just truncated it to 2 seconds of greyness. I'll be redoing it, this time with a stopwatch so i don't go over 10 minutes (was the only reason why i didn't upload it to youtube in the first place).

My car makes a pretty good noise for a small engine, but the cabin is so damn quiet that all my driving vids fail to capture any engine noise.

How much did you buy that camera mount for Ice? Ahh, I don't even have a digital camera though...

As promised, here is my little video. Nothing really interesting to see but some good Massey Ferguson soundtrack :-D

My camera was stuck under the passenger headrest by the way :-D

[YOUTUBE]0Eg5v9zVkWI[/YOUTUBE]

Well I might as well join in too... this is a pretty scenic route, but I took it with my phone so you'll need to turn up your volume.

[YOUTUBE]Vd9MVKP-8gY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
The Tail Of the Dragon Road, being conquered by... a couple of Honda Goldwings?

Just so you guys realize, this is the bike you are seeing in the video:
goldwing-honda.jpg

Many bikers don't even consider it a bike, it has heated seats and hand grips, Aircon (yes, it does) ABS brakes, traction control, driver's airbag, stereo and all kinds of other stuff that adds weight - like an automatic stand.

[youtube]kFleFrJx7nw[/youtube]

^ That dude must have some seriously big muscles to hustle a Goldwing around the Tail of the Dragon.

That Goldwing is like $35,000 Canadian I think. Isn't something like that way too heavy for everyday use around town?

I updated my car vid by the way. :)