Cool Videos

Nature One 2010: That guy is a bit...on drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this ever been posted?

In the interactive blend adventure, there's this guy with a Blendtec blender who blends any two of the following edible things to your liking and then drinks the result. On offer: peanut butter, raw eggs, vodka, jalapeno peppers, diced fruit, cheeseburgers and raw potatoes. His face doing so is priceless!

Have fun! :mrgreen:

Last edited:

This page has featured such epic animals as sharks and tigers....and I ruin it with a guy in a dragon costume.

should have just gone with the Carl Sagan one, he explained it much simpler. The other vid just made my head explode.

Fan made COD short film. Part 1 is kinda boring, but still had some cool effects. Part 2 is really good.

That led ball is cool. I may need to build one.

edit: His second one is better.

[video=youtube;79WzI-v1qJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79WzI-v1qJk[/video]

Last edited:
Wasn't it explained by that Imagining the 11th dimension guy that the 4th dimension, which is time, is also a spatial dimension?

Wasn't it explained by that Imagining the 11th dimension guy that the 4th dimension, which is time, is also a spatial dimension?

I would have thought that time is spatial, as it uses the lower 3 to create the space, then it divides it up into its various time locations, so if you could time travel through the 4th dimension, you couold stay exactly where you are in the 3 dimensions but be somewhen different.

And the tesseract is another 3D cube in exactly the same 3D space but in another 4D time location, which we obviously can't get to, as we only have the cube that is in our time location.

Thats what I think, but the 11th dimension video confuses me a bit.

I somehow refrain from clicking something with "Justin Bieber" "nailed" "waterbottle" in it...... :p