Cool Videos

Don't know if this is a repost or not, but I'll share it anyway.

For the Star Wars fans.

[YOUTUBE]GcMxXS2DDB4[/YOUTUBE]

It was on G4's Attack of the Show and they managed to make it old in about 5 minutes.

EDIT: avoiding the double-post.
[YOUTUBE]WMQt7ARAqXs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]00uNakSDJ3o[/YOUTUBE]

The original:
[YOUTUBE]sShMA85pv8M[/YOUTUBE]

And another parody
[youtube]39xNlnmNLf4[/youtube]

Last edited:
I loved all 4, nice picks Blind_Io

^ Ok, at first I was thinking "WTF?" but it redeemed itself.

I have seen a few Guitar Hero videos, and most suck. This guy actually kicks copious ass, I was skeptical at the beginning but the video was well worth the cheesy intro. I love the ending.

[youtube]Ua3hZXfNZOE[/youtube]

Last edited:
dude..first of all...u fucking suck!!..if u want to challenge me my name is joey parpey and i live in NY,NY...get a life..ive been playing guitar hero for a couple days and i beat every song 100% asshole..so fuck u

ROFL, we're all experts on the internet arent we? :p

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MnhPu5__7zw[/youtube]

It warms my heart to see videos such as these...

Some of it is pretty graphic, so if you're squeamish then its up to you to not click the link.

Last edited:
^ Ok, at first I was thinking "WTF?" but it redeemed itself.

I have seen a few Guitar Hero videos, and most suck. This guy actually kicks copious ass, I was skeptical at the beginning but the video was well worth the cheesy intro. I love the ending.

[youtube]Ua3hZXfNZOE[/youtube]

I think it's funnier to see my 9 year old brother play the game. He's beaten every song on expert except Jordan by himself and he has repeatedly kicked the shit out of all of my friends at the game. None of them want to admit that my 9 year old brother whipped them.

I saw that snowmobile crash on the X games a few years back. I also noticed Jack Tatum's paralyzing hit on Darrell Stingley from the 70s.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]HUHaUOHERUc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]UUMzRByx2lo[/YOUTUBE]
I am such a nerd.

EDIT: You just put the alphanumeric sequence between the "v=" and the "&"
....com/watch?v=UUMzRByx2lo&eurl=http%3A... Just bracket the bold bit with the tags.

Last edited:
Yeah, the mods are awesome about keeping the forums up to date with the latest toys.

Cool avatar, by the way.

Did anyone else remember their parents trying to teach them about "taking the easy way out?" Well, this kid just got a lesson he will never forget.

[YOUTUBE]JfFNrgAEDQI[/YOUTUBE]

This has restored my faith in humanity. Finally, a real parent! Cuel? Damn right. Did the kid get himself into it? You betcha. Think he will ever forget this lesson? No chance in hell.

Sounds like good parenting to me!

Jalapenos are NOT that hot, not even the seeds. wuss

and complaiing w/ a dish washer...even if all you had to do was press a button like in the jetsons, kids'll still complain

I know you think you've seen it but keep watching

The remix is actually really well done, i'd put it on my psp

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6tAI[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]gWHNA_j7h5A[/YOUTUBE]