Cool Videos

Hello FBI, still looking for those sleepers?

If that's a sleeper he is doing a pisspoor job :p

More like the posterboy for the 'brainwashed arab teenager' wishing to turn the West more Islamic then the actual Islamitic world, we get those alot lately.

Taiwanese army recruitment ad, I guess no need to fear mainland China now

YEAH! We'll kill em with SPECIAL EFFECTS YO!

Very impressive. Someone should start an NSFW thread for engineers with stuff like that :D That's Austrian technology, btw.

What I also find impressive, is the locomotive the German railway construction company Wiebe uses for their constructions trains:

That used to be a prototype diesel locomotive in the 1960's, which Wiebe finally bought after Deutsche Bahn lost interest in the project. So this is the only one in existence. I think it's still one of the most powerful single diesel locomotives in the world (with close to 4000 HP, on test runs in the 60's it did 180 km/h). And from my subjective point of view also the best looking one.

And while we're at locomotive awesomeness, there is nothing like the whistle of a big steam locomotive for giving you goose bumps:

Last edited:

Yeah, I remember watching that on TV.

I laughed so hard! :lol:
Go Pens!

Armstrong and Miller as a surgeon and his rather familiar patient.

^ Even though it wasn't (no badges on the car) - Audi should so buy that for an advert.

Well, maybe they allowed them to show the video for their own portfolio, but without any audi badges. It's only seen in 3 scenes, easy to remove with either PP or just rerender.