Cool Videos

Mehhhhhh music but KITTAHS!!! :O

[video=youtube;DKBhTr5-ryg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKBhTr5-ryg[/video]

Louis Theroux in the west bank, documenting the insanity going on between jewish settlers and palestinians.

Louis Theroux in the west bank, documenting the insanity going on between jewish settlers and palestinians.

What disturbs me most about that, is how people can move there from abroad, with hundreds of years of family history behind them of living in Europe or the USA, having absolutely no connection to the Middle East, and claim that Israel is their territory.

And if it is true, that they are stealing Palastinian's houses and property and then giving it to Jews by faking documents, then it's really unsettling, because that's what was done to the jews by the Nazi regime back in the 1930's.

Last edited:
*EDIT* no need to feed the troll, er Macguffin.

Last edited:
What disturbs me most about that, is how people can move there from abroad, with hundreds of years of family history behind them of living in Europe or the USA, having absolutely no connection to the Middle East, and claim that Israel is their territory.

Well, it confirmed me in my belief that all people who act because some higher power told them to do something are generally complete idiots.

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/d-/d-fence/2011/02/05/1275777508886.jpg

Interesting to see that most of them are Americans, guess they didn't have enough fun taking the country from the Indians, they need new goals :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to see that most of them are Americans, guess they didn't have enough fun taking the country from the Indians, they need new goals :p

Yeah, I found that strange, too. But frankly you could tell that those weren't exactly the most intelligent and educated examples of American citizens anyway.

*EDIT* no need to feed the troll, er Macguffin.

Oh no, please, don't hold back just because of me. I always like discussions with open-minded, intelligent people, who are blessed with a solid education ;)

Last edited:
Click on the evil BMW eyes in my signature, mate ;)

I think you two are misinterpreting what I typed, because both have no idea what I originally typed.

I cannot even remember what I typed. :think:

I think you two are misinterpreting what I typed, because both have no idea what I originally typed.

I call that early symptoms ;)

The Tudors from the BBC, cool music but I am not a big fan of the series although it is nicely shot and well acted.
:)

<George Carlin> ...and two words float across your mind: ?Alzheimer's Disease?!? </George Carlin>

Thiefs are everywhere!

OUCH!!!!

And to honor our day of football that I did not even watch more than 5 minutes of.

Reactions: LP