Cool Videos

[video=youtube;0B-D7Ezwm8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B-D7Ezwm8Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Protip: Go slowly. No big wave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because SUV hurr durr. Then again, I probably tried that too if I had a Cayenne, but sloooooooooowly without a huge wave...

That's one of the few videos, that not only show the lateral but also the vertical g-forces you encounter at the N?rburgring.

If you watch that video closely, you will see a 1.7g right hander for an instant.

[video=youtube;0B-D7Ezwm8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B-D7Ezwm8Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Protip: Go slowly. No big wave.

I dont get what makes people think they can drive in deep water.

When I worked for bestbuy, I came in one night because my friend couldn't work. Well unluckily it rained like nuts, and the parking lot, streets..ect had flooding. I walked to my car, it was pouring, I was like shit I am not moving my car.

I went back to the store, and waited it was 12am right now, I was closing. We had random people asking for the bathroom and slamming on the door was kinda scary.

Anyhow, when it finally stopped raining, I walked around the building on the sidewalk. I saw this guy in his car in an ally where a Q7 had water passed its Exhaust tips(pretty freaking deep). He had his car running( it was some Merc SLK) and was on higher territory. Only way to get out was to go though were the audi was, I said dont do it out loud but he tried to go in, and promptly got his car stuck. When he opened his car door there was a shit ton of dirt in there.

I went to the gas station with my co-workers, and countless amount of people went into a deep puddle in front of it, and got stuck. Even a V12 Aston Martin, which then started shooting out smoke.

As I got a ride home, by pushing my friends car through deep puddles..ect, tow trucks were going crazy it was a dream come true for them. I called my cars complimentary towing and they said it would be 10 hours lol!.

Yea, so If their is a puddle of standing water dont go through it lol

Last edited: