Coolest interior for premiums?

Eunos_Cosmo

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'84 Mazda RX7, '12 Mazda 2, '99 Porsche Boxster
Which car do you guys enjoy driving most from interior view, strictly because of the design of the interior? I really wish more of the concept cars were premium, because they always seem to have wild interiors.

Anyways, I quite like the Ford GT.

Interior view makes me physically nauseous (too much camera shake), but one of my best drives was a lap around the Nurburgring without a HUD in the Jag XJ13. I love the wooden steering wheel, the old-style gauges and the fact that the shifter is still on the right side even if the car is right-hand drive. Other than that the interior on the LF-A is just awesome, I love how the entire tachometer changes color with the revs.

I love the McLaren F1, with the central driving position.

The only closed cockpit car that doesn't feel claustrophobic when using the interior view.

I like the 787b if only for the piece of tape on the dash that has some stuff written on it with a marker.

I can't for the life of me figure out those read-outs. One ALMOST appears to be an instantaneous fuel-mileage reading, but it's hard to say.

I can't for the life of me figure out those read-outs. One ALMOST appears to be an instantaneous fuel-mileage reading, but it's hard to say.

i like the interior view of the ft86 with its track map in the center of the speedo.

I like the McLaren F1, the Ford GT and the FT86 as others have mentioned. I also like the Ferrari F458's interior as well. It's pretty sweet looking.

I like the 787b if only for the piece of tape on the dash that has some stuff written on it with a marker.

Love the interior but good gawd, the sound is awful. Sounds a bit like they recorded it off a bad youtube video.

Love the interior but good gawd, the sound is awful. Sounds a bit like they recorded it off a bad youtube video.

I agree. The loop above 9,000rpm is intolerable...

My favorite interiors are the ones that are easy to see out of and I can turn off the HUD and just use the Dashboard to get my speed and RPM. RX8, NSX-R, Integra, and the Focus ST are a few examples.

Some cars I absolutely hate, like the XF. The steering wheel and dashboard sit so high up you can barely see the track. Also, some cars have a few bugs in the interior. The Mini Cooper S and the Evora's tachometers on the interior dash show the wrong rpm. The tach on the mini will show like 5500 RPM when the HUD shows it closer to 7,000rpm. The Evora is also like this, but not as bad. The tach was actually off more in Prologue.

Last edited:
Thankfully PD appears to be fixing these errors. The second gen RX-7 had an incorrect tach as well, but it was fixed on the last update.

I just used the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 (Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Gran Turismo Trophy 2009) and it's interior is pretty awesome.

Some cars I absolutely hate, like the XF. The steering wheel and dashboard sit so high up you can barely see the track. Also, some cars have a few bugs in the interior. The Mini Cooper S and the Evora's tachometers on the interior dash show the wrong rpm. The tach on the mini will show like 5500 RPM when the HUD shows it closer to 7,000rpm. The Evora is also like this, but not as bad. The tach was actually off more in Prologue.

The XF is premium now?