Corvettes

Corvettes

• Total voters
i'll have a normal C6

Sorry, but for that money, I'll be having a '69 Stingray. At least that I could repair myself.

C6. It has a better chassis. Bolt ons can fix the rest.

C6. It's smaller, right? I like the styling better anyway, and I don't think I'd feel bad about losing the "sporting potential" of the Z06 - the C6 is fast enough for a road car.

I voted C5 but then I changed my mind.

Source? Not being an ass just curios.

Between the two I'd take a C6 Z51.

But like nabstere said.... for that money I'd rather have a classic muscle car.

As for the C5 Z06 v C6 I can confirm at least from autocross experience the c5 Z06 is faster is stock form. Dont know about on a road course.

If I had to choose, I'd take the C6. I like the styling a bit better, but I will also agree I'd much rather buy a classic stingray.

C5 Z06 and autocross it in Super Stock. I want a competitive autocross car, and the last time I checked, the Z06 (C5 or C6) was competitive in SS, while the C6 wasn't. I could probably build a C6 into something competitive in ASP, but I'd rather stick to stock when we're talking about this kind of power. Besides, if I wanted to run in ASP, I'd just run the boyfriend's GT3 RS.

To me the C6 has the 5 beat in the looks department. Everything else is going to be pretty close. But the looks alone are enough for me.

C6 - better looking, improved handling, targa roof

Last edited: