Covid 19 CRISIS

^jeez...

On a funny note, Covid-19 can be sung to “Come on Eileen” by Dexy’s Midnight Runners.

That's the largest one day rise. I wonder why the cases level off a little on weekends?
Don't know how MO is set up, but over here, while labs and doctors work 24/7, some desk clerks responsible for reporting the numbers still work Mon-Fri, 9 to 5 so they only report the weekend's numbers on Monday morning.

Tapatalk didn't save my text. I was referencing the hollow platitudes offered by various opposition leaders for his speedy recovery as just that

There are three levels: the first is wishing for a speed recovery. Many do this just because they are supposed to, or because it serves them, by they just don't mean it; if it is the case, they are hypocrites.

Then there is the level at which you do not care if he dies or not, or even think his demise would offer some advantages to the rest of the world, but you don't express wishes on his health; this means you detest him, or hate him, or despise him. But since one reaps what he sows, it may be justified.

Then there is the level in which you not only despise him, but you break the dams and directly wish him to die. If you mean it, few motives are reasonable or understandable enough to justify this wish. If you don't, the bad taste is huge and allow for questions to be raised on your morality.

But if you want my honest thoughts the Conservatives and their policies over the last decade or so and then tens of thousands of deaths for which they are culpable?

Yes, they are probably culpable of greatly damaging the UK and its citizens. It's still not a valid reason for wishing them to die (and badly so).

If Johnson dies, it will be mostly thanks to his arrogance and incompetence, so he would for once pay the full price of his horrible mindset and decisions, in stark contrast with many normal people who are dying for the same illness all around the UK (and the world) and maybe because of him.

Yet death it's not something I would wish him, because if you despise the fact that life, to him, means nothing, are you really better than him if life means nothing to you too?

To add to this great post, hate is cancer. If left unchecked, it will grow into other parts of your being and infect your personality in a bad way.

Hate is often just a lame excuse to hide personal deficiencies. When I started meditating that shit away, I found a lot of crap with myself that I was able to fix relatively easily.

On a funny note, Covid-19 can be sung to “Come on Eileen” by Dexy’s Midnight Runners.
I am more a fan of "My Corona" by The Knack.

Roughly 1/3rd of all confirmed Covid-19 cases in Germany are reported as being cured.
As German laws on infectious diseases mandates the reporting of people infected (dear freedom-loving readers, that's not the police state: There is a clear and very short list of diseases) but not of those cured, there might be more people actually cured. Berlin, for example, at one point jumped from one to five hundred something cured cases: The one was some fringe case (a toddler I believe) that got a lot of media attention, and after a few days authorities got their files organized and bulk reported.

Oh per-lease, people, spare me the sanctimonious crap. I'm not wishing him or anyone else dead, I was simply pointing out that the messages being sent by other politicians were hollow at best, hypocritical at worst. They were just saying what it is expected of them to say, it is PR and nothing more.

If BoZo dies I will pass a quick chuckle at the irony of him being hoist by his own petard then move on. It's not as if his death or survival will change anything. Self serving Tory politicians are like the Hydra's heads, and since there is no flaming torch of revolution to cauterise the current government if they do start toppling like dominos then the status quo will remain.

One a positive note in this world wide shit show.

I am more a fan of "My Corona" by The Knack.

The Knack is a Michigan band that had 1 big hit.

messages being sent by other politicians were hollow at best, hypocritical at worst. They were just saying what it is expected of them to say, it is PR and nothing more.

On that, I suppose we are all in accordance.

Reactions: MWF
Don't know how MO is set up, but over here, while labs and doctors work 24/7, some desk clerks responsible for reporting the numbers still work Mon-Fri, 9 to 5 so they only report the weekend's numbers on Monday morning.

That very well could be the case. Some counties reporting new cases, others not until Monday.

That very well could be the case. Some counties reporting new cases, others not until Monday.
Also take years to work out who died but was positive and not tested

May still cause chest problems...
53f17bfd829434f0d2f58d3291698905.jpg

My county, Genesee, had it's first case on March 20th, it is at 568 on April 6th. Most of those are in the city of Flint, but it is still to close to home.

My county, Genesee, had it's first case on March 20th, it is at 568 on April 6th. Most of those are in the city of Flint, but it is still to close to home.

Stay safe!

When we get through this, the next time I go through mainland Michigan on the way to the UP, I should make a point to meet with you in person.

Stay safe!

When we get through this, the next time I go through mainland Michigan on the way to the UP, I should make a point to meet with you in person.

Thanks, I was one of those that has acted with extreme caution due to my own underlying complications. I also did it before it was ordered.