Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Frontier Pro-4X - BRZ - D21 Hardbody
Since we were kinda clogging up the Random Thoughts thread, let's put any oddities, project car hell or even Mustangs here...

Here's what started it:

Sold the SVO today and the Cobra left Saturday. Yes folks, CraigB is without a Mustang or even a project car.

As much as I'd like another Mustang, preferably a running one this time, I think it's time for something a bit different.

I've been looking at wagons and can't find anything on Craigslist within 500 miles that tickles my fancy. I've also been looking at Infiniti M45s (03-04) and Q45s. Though buying one might be a little ways off.

People of Final Gear suggest to me a car to buy. Please, no Miatas, I'm too big for those things.

So. What do you got? :D

To paraphrase George Carlin: A Saab? Why would I buy a Swedish piece of crap like that?

Actually like a fun project. I'm afraid of rust though being Colorado cars.

I've heard that Colorado is actually a good place to buy sports cars from. Namely because it snows SO MUCH that pretty much all sports cars are stored for the winter. For instance, my Miata is a Colorado car and while it has 99 problems, rust ain't one.

Last edited:
:lol: Yup. That was my impression too.

Why did the Edsel get such a bad rap?

I only see one issue with all the suggestions, 2 wheels too many :p

I only see one issue with all the suggestions, 2 wheels too many :p
You know that I am not allowed to have a motorcycle. My wife puts up with a lot of my crap and motorcycles is where she draws the line. Eventually I'll wear her down on that though and get that adventure bike.

You know that I am not allowed to have a motorcycle. My wife puts up with a lot of my crap and motorcycles is where she draws the line. Eventually I'll wear her down on that though and get that adventure bike.

I know, just yanking your chain :)

I've heard that Colorado is actually a good place to buy sports cars from. Namely because it snows SO MUCH that pretty much all sports cars are stored for the winter. For instance, my Miata is a Colorado car and while it has 99 problems, rust ain't one.

Colorado has very low humidity and they don't use salt in the winter. Rust is not a serious issue.

But Saab 900 OG seem to rust no matter where they are.