Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

Sprint looks like a lot of fun. Always wanted to try and drive one.

The trade deal I have never understood. It'll take the exact right person to have what he wants. Plus, why would you want the headaches, instead of one? I kinda like the Nova though. I'd put a straight axle in it.

I like 1959 Chevies, but I'd rather have an El Camino or wagon.

My mother's family loved those crap fwd Chryslers. I can't own them because of that. ?

Re: Eldorado, a little rust has a different meaning in Michigan, doesn't it?

@93Flareside - Here's you a Porch. Too bad it's an auto though.

I really, really want a Ranchero, but they are either a $1500 rust bucket or a $9000 restored unit. Nothing in between...

Love the Fridge. Dad has two of them, but bought them out of Nebraska and they have a fair bit of rust. The prices on the 1957-1960 trucks seems to be on the rise.

Also dig that Chevy. More of a restoration than the Ford. Which is good.

Prowler, yuck.

Step van seems overpriced for a wrecked one. Or is that just me?

Oooh, 1964 Falcon. My favorite year. Not a fan of those wheels, but that's an easy fix.

For whatever reason, step vans just seem to hold their value. I think this one is a bit more than I am willing to pay, but there is a sucker born every minute.

I will one of these days break down and buy a turbo Capri. I know they are wrong wheel drive, but it's a turbo Mazda, it has to be fun, right?

Ramcharger seems pretty nice. I like how the driver's seat is mostly duct tape, but the back seat looks like it has never been sat on.