Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

While that is interesting, I want something more radical. It may never happen, but I am hoping to win the lottery soon. Who is buying me tickets? :p

In all seriousness, my goalposts have moved. I still want a Roadmaster, but my driveline choice has changed.

No on the Mariner for me, I hate doing fwd/awd engines.

I never got the appeal of the Solstice.

I do think the Fiat is suspiciously cheap, but not a typical CL scam sort of way.

The Suburban is the one though. Looks stupid nice for the year and the fact that it's a granny 4-speed is just the best.

I don't think I have ever seen another Suburban with a manual transmission, at least from that era.

It is hard to say without closer examination.

The VW looks weird with square headlights, I guess I've never seen one like that.

Olds is very nice, but also priced accordingly.

The Steel Rose? What people do to vehicles is weird.

Nice Chevy step-side. Nothing I don't like, just expensive.

Like the Falcon too. Weird these used to be $3-4k now they are $10k+....

That is the way I remember those VWs, earlier models had round headlights?

I like the Cutlas too, but don't like the price, but I guess it is an oddity that might get that much if the right person wanted it.

People do do weird things to vehicles. When I was seriously looking for a Roadmaster, I put feelers out for one. One of the cars I was pointed towards was said to be running, straight, and solid. When I finally was able to see it, the guy had just put a wrap on it, and it was something only he would like. I was going to take pics of the hideous eyesore, but he did not want it seen before he could show it. The guy that told me about it said later that he never showed it because everyone that seen it asked why he did that.

To give you an idea of how bad it was, the colors were black, purple, blue, with stripes in gold and green. The stripes were twisted around each other like the snakes on a medical symbol. The purple and green colors were less than appealing to say the least.

The truck is nice, but if it came with the V8, it is not terrible. It is one of those times where you would be about the same cost to build it.

The Falcon is nice. It is one of those cars that were underappreciated and is getting some recognition.