Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

Denver doesn't get that much snow but from owning a SAAB I suggest the build quality largely depends on who replaced and repaired rather than GM.

Never was a fan of the 93-2000ish... Something about 90s and 2000s era American cars has made me think everything is held together with plastic.

Awesome find, @ScarFace88 ! Really unique.

At this size does it mean someone on a regular drivers license could drive it? :D

Possibly, but with that trailer I'll bet the combined GVWR is greater than 26k pounds, which would require a CDL.

I do have a soft spot for those big body Suburbans, spending a good 5 years of my life in one traveling all over the Midwest to dragstrips. That one looks to be in great shape, but it's odd they don't mention which engine it has.

I don't get the Fiat 124, it's an uglier Miata with an engine that's probably not as good as the Mazda engine.

That Saturn does have @rickhamilton620 all over it. ?

Crossfires are another car I never got. Mercedes platform, odd styling, lackluster performance. Why?

I spent a little time looking at an Aztec in the slave yesterday, my God was that a terribly executed pile of excrement. I know you are a GM guy, @GRtak , but sometimes I wonder how they stay in business. Maybe less so than I wonder how Chrysler stays afloat.

I spent a little time looking at an Aztec in the slave yesterday, my God was that a terribly executed pile of excrement. I know you are a GM guy, @GRtak , but sometimes I wonder how they stay in business. Maybe less so than I wonder how Chrysler stays afloat.

I like some GM vehicles, loving a company is a silly thing.

The Aztec was fine until the bean counters got a hold of it. The funny thing though, is the people that bought them, liked them.

I like the Charger, but $10k for an ex-cop car? What happened to them being cheap when taken out of service?

Mustang is nice, not a fan of the wheels (easy fix), but it still is a good looking car. Price also seems a bit high. One of those things where it may cost $42k to build, but it's not worth that.

You have to be the initial purchaser to get it cheap. I think this guy put rear seats back in it(mismatched colors) and. Is flipping it to make a profit. With that said, MSP cars do a lot of highway miles, and get well maintained, so it probably has a lot of life left in that not so pretty blue.

Here is a cheap one.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/jackson-dodge-charger-wrecked/7084299183.html

Ouch! It looks like it could be fixed, but it is a bunch of work and parts. Although, here are the front end parts.

https://flint.craigslist.org/cto/d/otter-lake-2008-dodge-charger-needs/7086374226.html