Ownership Verified: CraigB's Datus... Nissa... Infiniti M30

This is Tomica Premium Nissan Leopard. A close friend brought it over from Japan for 9$.

A quick glance at Fleabay and there appears to be a few people who'll sell you one cheap with free shipping too! :)

There's also the Vintage Neo range which is massively expensive but extremely good details. I think these are NLA though.

you 2 should swap wheels or sth :p

Conan;n3553445 said:
This is Tomica Premium Nissan Leopard. A close friend brought it over from Japan for 9$.

A quick glance at Fleabay and there appears to be a few people who'll sell you one cheap with free shipping too! :)

There's also the Vintage Neo range which is massively expensive but extremely good details. I think these are NLA though.

Awesome! Thanks!

The new wheels and tires came in today. I got the seat belts and A/C working too. Next step is to fix the exhaust and oil leak, then replace the struts.

fetch

Attachments

• photo17632.jpg
    photo17632.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
Der Stig;n3553490 said:
Those wheels are great, totally fit the look. I approve of ditching the stockers now hehe.

It was an agonizing couple of days trying decide on wheels. It finally came down to what I could get that would fit. I am going to keep an eye out for something a little more period correct, but I've spent years trying to find some of the more rare bits.

Pretty much anything that fits a Z31 should fit that. Including these period wheels or period styled wheels:

Enkei Riken:
reddzx1.jpg

BBS RS:
vagabond_new.jpg

American Racing Equipment / ARE-398:
daddyz.jpg

I think those Enkeis are being reproduced, I'm not sure if they're being reproduced in bolt pattern/offset Craig needs. That said, my local Discount Tire had some knock off BBS wheels that were 16x8s with 4x100/4x114.3 that looked pretty nice for $100 each.

CraigB;n3553523 said:
Problem with the Z31 is they are 5x114.3, where the M30 is 4x114.3. I do like the Enkei/BBS/Riken style whees though.

Craig, non turbo Z31s are four bolt until 1986 when Nissan gave them the former Turbo hubs. All 79-83 S130s are 4x114.3 as are all 69-78 S30s. Most wheels for those three cars will fit.

You can also also swap on Z31 5 lug hubs if you want but you will have to convert brakes and such as well.

:thumbsup:

Was thinking of your's when I saw it. Didn't realise it's actually the one!

Great series. Great cars.