Ownership Verified: CraigB's Datus... Nissa... Infiniti M30

Took the car out for a little drive tonight. It certainly a cruiser. Not the fastest, but when prodded, the VG30E will hurl it down the road. Still need to replace the struts, fix the oil leak, exhaust leak and get a stereo going.

Also rolled over 94k miles. Maybe I'll hit 100k by the end of the year.

The fact that it has a VG30 makes me like it a bit more.

Those are some very half-assed slides at the beginning.

The clip is like a "Japan's worst police driver" supercut though the slides seem to be improving :D

How very, '80s... :mrgreen:

I think I need a hydraulic handbrake now...

And a two-tone paintjob!

Well, with the return of the SVO I decided to put the Infiniti up for sale, except, I didn't make it that far. A friend of mine in Arkansas needed a car for his son, who had recently hydrolocked the engine on his Explorer, so we made a deal for him to take the car with a down payment and pay the balance over the next 6 weeks. I did keep the aftermarket wheels and will see if I can pedal them locally and use the tires on the SVO (amazingly that's the stock size for an SVO).

Overall I didn't drive the car more than a few hundred miles, but it was a fun little car. Maybe next time I will get one of those $9k Japanese imports.

Well, with the return of the SVO I decided to put the Infiniti up for sale, except, I didn't make it that far. A friend of mine in Arkansas needed a car for his son, who had recently hydrolocked the engine on his Explorer, so we made a deal for him to take the car with a down payment and pay the balance over the next 6 weeks. I did keep the aftermarket wheels and will see if I can pedal them locally and use the tires on the SVO (amazingly that's the stock size for an SVO).

Overall I didn't drive the car more than a few hundred miles, but it was a fun little car. Maybe next time I will get one of those $9k Japanese imports.

weird van, do it.

Theres a Chrysler designer around here that has one.... he named it Emoji

Why not just get a RHD and reaim the headlight? Sealed beams are super easy to realign.