No 56k: Crap Camera Challenge - May 2015

maxtortheone

Chicken Fiddler
Car(s)
2006 Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Rather inspired by this clip

I'm starting a monthly(if you'd like it) contest! I figure everyone has a low end camera around, especially since we've all got mobile phones. Give it your best, send me the pic by the 14th of June and I'll set up a voting thread afterwards. The winner gets to bask in eternal glory!*

*This offer is subject to availability.

my cellphone has a 21 megapixel camera though... :p

My son has that exact same watch and the picture quality is hilariously terrible....

my cellphone has a 21 megapixel camera though... :p

yeah, most current phones are capable of stunningly good photos under the right circumstances... i'm not sure those should really qualify for this :dunno:

Yeah there should be a mplimit of 5 or something

Yeah, 5 sounds about right. And if you don't have one that low, there's always the front facing camera!

Now where did I put my keyring camera?...

Edit: Watched that video now, he gets some good results. At 100% they actually look pretty good, much better than any 640x480 webcam would've done 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Did you get any submissions? I found my "808" keychain camera and tried to take a few shots, but was horrible beyond any reason. And framing is nearly impossible thanks to rather high focal length. So I gave up. Every other camera in my posession is too good :D