Music: Daft Punk: Random Access Memories

So much funk.

I'm not going to believe anything is real until I have the CD in my drive.

This is also true. I don't think this is the final mastered track.

Considering it's the track that has been sampled here and there, it's highly likely it's just a fan-made edit based on those sources.

I haven't listed to a single unofficial one. I want Daft Punk, not some guy on his laptop. :)

Considering it's the track that has been sampled here and there, it's highly likely it's just a fan-made edit based on those sources.

I haven't listed to a single unofficial one. I want Daft Punk, not some guy on his laptop. :)

This one has unique vocals.

GT Virus, have you seen shops here offering pre-order? I haven't been around much.

I would find it really amusing if they didn't even put this song on the album, as if it were just for hyping the thing up.

I've had the damn thing in my head on and off for the last week since the first time I heard it, so its nice to finally hear the whole thing. I watched Interstellar 5555 the other night too, and it was kind cool but part of me kind of wishes it had at least a bit of dialogue or something. Kinda fun and I hadn't actually heard some of those songs, so that was cool.

Looking forward to the album to see what else it has to offer, as well as the tour that will inevitably sprout from it (being a lighting designer I kind of geek out of that stuff).

I watched Interstellar 5555 the other night too, and it was kind cool but part of me kind of wishes it had at least a bit of dialogue or something. Kinda fun and I hadn't actually heard some of those songs, so that was cool.
The amazing thing about Interstella 5555 for me is that the whole movie except some tiny extra sound effects works by just playing the album "Discovery" over it. I listened to Discovery just yesterday, and I see the different parts and moods of the movie before my inner eye for every song now. I loved Discovery already before, but with this movie, it started to make so much more sense to me.

Anyway, does anyone know if there is an official hi-res download (like 24 bit/96 kHz or similar) of "Random Access Memories" in the planning?

I can see that too, its definitely cool just as it is and is something different and interesting. I definitely liked the premise of aliens coming to earth and using musical prodigy power to take over the universe.

High res would be sweet for sure.

It's just a single available via iTunes, Amazon, etc. so only available in whatever formats they have.

This newly released single sounds just like the one leaked..