Dagger GT - 2000 bhp + 300mph

TechZ

Captain Internet
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Audi TT '08 (Sold) S8 '02 (Sold)
Can you handle a 2000-hp engine? How about the quarter-mile in less than 6.7 seconds, 0-to-60 in 1.5, and a top speed of 300 mph? Only 5 will be made in 2011, so get your checkbook out now.

http://www.gtr-xs.com/index.html

http://theawesomer.com/dagger-gt-worlds-fastest-supercar/48753/

070310_dagger_gt_supercar_1.jpg

070310_dagger_gt_supercar_2.jpg

Last edited:
:motherofgod:

Mother of GOD!

That's rad to the power of sick...

But it's an american car so it will go very fast in a straight line but crash at the next corner.

wow....

if the rest of the team is as good as the rendering department the result should be interisting.

I wonder what magical tires it uses.

Independently of how realistic this is, I think it looks absolutely gorgeous from every angle.

That won't do 300mph.

There should be a law against such claims without any proof whatsoever.

By the way, this is what a 6.7 second drag-car looks like:

AutoshopBigengine.jpg

DavidHudson144Med.jpg

So no, it won't do 'less than 6.7 seconds' in the quarter mile.

Last edited:
Probably the Bonneville Salt Flats specials that various makers create. They're good for Mach 1+, depending on what you buy.
I bet they work awesome on the road.

I think Argatoga meant magical grip as opposed to holding together at 300mph.

But yeah, a low slung supercar with regular sized wheels and no matter how much power will never do that kind of qtr mile time. It looks good though, haven't seen anything else like it before.

I just had a look on thier website and the power estimate is 1300hp on pumpgas, the 2000hp is on racefuel only.
Also the tires listed are Pirelli P-Zero Neros, well I'm no expert but I think that these will hardly do 300mph.
The performance estimates seem extremly optimistic to me, getting all that power on the road only through the rear tires will be kinda difficult.

But even if the perfomance won't stack up, the design rocks.