Daily Mail - Jeremy drops Richard in it in sexism row

Who cares, he made a joke. This is a non story.

Hammond said:
"Nurse, I think my willy tastes funny"
Well obviously I should file legal complaints against anyone who ever makes a perverted comment at me because this is horribly discriminatory against... I'm not entirely sure. Maybe attractiveness.

I'm rather concerned that Hammond tasted his own willy.

I would say "oh well, to each his own" at this point, but you might take it the wrong way.

By "take it the wrong way" I am not implying anything untoward, I hasten to point out.

:cry:

Who cares, he made a joke. This is a non story.

:nod: Move along, nothing to see here, aside from the Fail taking Jeremy's latest Sun column out of context, as they do.

Hated3.jpg

Can we stop giving the Daily Fail pageviews? They write crap because people click it. Let's not do that.

Whenever I read a Daily Fail article, for some reason I always end up listening to this:

Surprisingly, it's no different after reading this.

'Should he be sacked for that? Some would say yes and really, these are the people that need to be looked at. Because they lack the one characteristic that actually makes the world go round - tolerance.'

Bwuahahahaha. How out of touch with reality are these people?

'Should he be sacked for that? Some would say yes and really, these are the people that need to be looked at. Because they lack the one characteristic that actually makes the world go round - tolerance.'

Bwuahahahaha. How out of touch with reality are these people?

Just to point out that's a tongue in cheek Clarkson quote from the Sun column in question.

I heard the Daily Mail online gets 40 million unique hits a month! I think this is due to the online version being more gossip orientated with things like the huge Femail sidebar...so the crap they put out in print gets drowned out...

Hammond tasting his own willy is the real story. Once again the Daily Fail miss the point.

What a relief to come on FinalGear and discover that everyone on this thread is giving this story from the Daily Wail the serious attention that it so clearly merits.

Why can't I locate the actual article from "The Sun"?
Print only?