Dakar 2014

TechZ

Captain Internet
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Audi TT '08 (Sold) S8 '02 (Sold)
So this started earlier in the week, I've begun adding the Highlights to my FTP.

logo-dakar-2014.jpg

Dakar-2014-map.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TechZ again.

I can't +rep you at this moment, but thanks for the Dakar highlights. Any chance you will create a Bittorrent Sync server?

Wish they would only call it the Dakar, when it goes to Dakar.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TechZ again.

I can't +rep you at this moment, but thanks for the Dakar highlights. Any chance you will create a Bittorrent Sync server?

I only read that its super fast, but not what it does :D It's something like Dropbox I presume. Will look into it.

*edit*

Stage 2 Highlights added.

Last edited:
Thanks for uploading these Z, I have Eurosport but no recorder and don't always have a chance to watch it, so it's much appreciated. :)

I only read that its super fast, but not what it does :D It's something like Dropbox I presume. Will look into it.

It's like Dropbox but for bigger files. For example, So you create a shared folder for Top Gear and share the public key with a few of your friends (or create a public server). As soon as you place a file in the shared folder Bittorrent Snyc will automatically upload the file(s) across the all of the users computers without the need for the user to manually download the file.

It's very useful for backups between my computer and my server.

Hello Top Gear's fans
I want to know how can I Download Dakar 2014 Highlights posted by TechZ
Thank you very much