Movie: Deadpool

Just saw it, in English. Good movie, but a bit overhyped. I expected more over-the-top-scenes than the beginning and the end. But that's not saying it was a lacking. Highly recommended viewing. :)

Absolutely loved it! :D

Most love stories/scenes are slowing any action/adventure film always dead in it's tracks. Same here. - The "I have your girlfriend, confront me to get her back" plot device is also done to death by now.

The rest however was a hoot. I'm one of those persons who only smirks when others already laugh. Here I was laughing too. Full on. Some scenes like the part with "Where is your duffel bag?" made me laugh until I had tears. Awesome. :lol:

8/10 because it was way better than expected. Way better!

Just saw it, in English. Good movie, but a bit overhyped. I expected more over-the-top-scenes than the beginning and the end. But that's not saying it was a lacking. Highly recommended viewing. :)

Blame the studio.

Really. They cut 8 million off the budget when they started filming so they had to cut a few action scenes from the script.

Loved the opening credits. Re: the after-credits scene: I love that someone already did a movie poster with her as that character. Ha!

Loved the opening credits. Re: the after-credits scene: I love that someone already did a movie poster with her as that character. Ha!
Wait what?

Wait what?

NEB4u2B7VPKpEJ_1_1.jpg

Sorry, I was trying to be sneaky and describe it without spoiling anything, and was to lazy to use spoiler tags and spell it out. :lol:

I just came back from the cinema and it was a hoot. :D IMO the amount of action scenes was enough - if there are too many it's overkill and you can't enjoy the scenes.

Watched it today as well, solid movie, so many in jokes and references

Watched it today. Great entertainment. I was expecting the jokes to be as shitty as Deadpool's 9gag fanbase, but it was really good.

It was a really funny action movie. Well worth the watch and maybe even seeing it again.

Yay! Loved the first one and I'll be definitely getting it on Blu-ray :)