December 28th, 2003

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Released.

that was a pretty good episode. I loved the Brabus part.

if it aint a type r then it aint a tight car

i cant wait to see what JC has to say about the crossfire, what a POS.

LMFAO, i had no idea it would be so bad:

"so it looks like a dog doing a poo. its slow, uncomfortable, expensive, and cursed with a cramped badly trimmed interior. an aweful gearbox and no back seat. the engine doesnt make a particullary sporty nose, the ride is terrible, and it isnt especially economical."

"this has to be the worst example of American-German cooperation since a chap called Adolphus Busch arrived in the states, tasted the water, and thought: mmmmm i could make bear out of this. and we ended up with that headache in a can called budweiser."

Yeah, I loved the Crossfire "review" too!

As you can see, my very own car was elected fun car of the year! Yay!

I also like their election of the most harmful person of the year to the petrol lobby :mrgreen:

what are the songs in the December 28, 2003 episode at these times...

31:20 minutes during jag xj6 (this song is in kill bill)
32:10 (this song i think is in thomas crown affair)

and what's the name of the theme song to top gear.

sorry if a double post but the song request subforum is locked

One of my Dad's friends bought one and I drove it. Pathetic.... and Jeremy isnt alone with it jumping out of first on quick starts... did it to me.

Its sad to think that MB gave them an already good car to base this on and they screwed it up so bad.

dmcgibbo said:
31:20 minutes during jag xj6 (this song is in kill bill)

Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor or Humanity

dmcgibbo said:
32:10 (this song i think is in thomas crown affair)

Not sure. :(

Mouse said:
dmcgibbo said:
and what's the name of the theme song to top gear.
Don't know the name, but it's by the Allman Brothers.

it's jessica by allman brothers. as soon as i posted it i remembered what it was. i'm still looking for the classical/piano really high pitched song that i think was in thomas crown affair though...

Anybody seeding it?

I managed to download 99,8% of the file, but now there's only 96% available. Someone please help...

I show 34 seeds and 14 peers.

i am still curious about the song from

31:00 in the jag bit.

Its the same song as in the beginning of the new DB( (db9 vs. train) ep?

That episode is my favourite Top Gear episode so far, its the funniest I've seen and its got scenes from my home town of Birmingham. Some of the best bits were the awards and James May on the keyboard! lol.

Uglist Car Award:

"Now those were the nominations but I'm over rulling all of them, I'm playing my joker and I'm going to say the winner is the BWM...Range!"

:D brilliant lol

autostream said:
i am still curious about the song from

31:00 in the jag bit.

Its the same song as in the beginning of the new DB( (db9 vs. train) ep?

Battle without Honour - Tomoyasu Hotei from the Kill Bill Soundtrack.
This song was also just in the July 11th 2004 episode.

Hi, I wonder if anyone here knows the name of the song that appears when Jeremy and Richard are talking about how they spent all the money for the year; inmediatly after that, a video starts to play, showing all the stuff they tested.

The song starts at 01 min 10 secs, is with fast guitars and starts with a guy saying, "One, Two, Three, Four!!!", and then the guitars kick in.

Thanks!

Hmmm, I don't know the song. The guy saying "One, two, three, four" seems to have a pretty heavy accent, althought I can't tell what kind. It seems to be an instrumental too, so there aren't any lyrics or anything to help out. It uses really basic rock chords and has a bit of a Iggy Pop 'Lust for Life' style beat to it, but I don't have a clue. This is a hard one, but I'll keep looking for it. :(

Hummm, yeah, tricky one, especially because it doesn't have lyrics, well... any news about it, you know where to post them. :D