December 28th, 2003

Daniel

zenon said:
Hmmm, I don't know the song. The guy saying "One, two, three, four" seems to have a pretty heavy accent, althought I can't tell what kind. It seems to be an instrumental too, so there aren't any lyrics or anything to help out. It uses really basic rock chords and has a bit of a Iggy Pop 'Lust for Life' style beat to it, but I don't have a clue. This is a hard one, but I'll keep looking for it. :(
994 posts now zenon. :wink:
Maybe its a remix? I think it sounds like something I've heard before, but another part sounds really strange. Hmmm, get it?

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
I just watched this episode again and btw... who's the guest appearance in the show?... I can't seem to find anything about her on the net

Overheat

Forum Addict
I believe this was the Carol Vorderman episode, if so, she's regarded as one of Britain's brainiest (mathematically) citizens and became famous for her mathematical abilities on a program called Countdown (Richard Whitely's program) and Tomorrow's World, a technophile's program.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0903436/

zenon

^ The torrent is dead since it is quite an old episode. If you are looking for older episodes I'd recommend you look at the thread for Hokiethang's FTP and sign up for an account on it.

Mally Dangerous

For those who have the non-BBC Prime version, could you tell me what Jeremy said about the video camera(brand, model etc) if he says. It's the video camera that they joked about auctioning off.

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
I think he said it was a Sony Digibeta but I can't remeber the exact details.

s_k

Car(s)
Fiat Panda '04, Citro?n Axel, Volvo 340
Just watched this one. Great episode (then, which isn't?).
I noticed that the hood of the Smart wasn't really... placed properly. Have a look:

Has anyone noticed that so far? Don't believe Richard did ;)