December 5th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably my NY accent, but I say porsh, asston martin, and pue-show

I got the last one from my dad's correction of my saying it as pue-got

and I saw an article for the Lambo and its pronunciation was something like moo-cee-UH-lah-goh

Vuk's rip was screwed up again by whoever's got the bad equipment in his building (he uses a central shared antenna). A re-encode of a 700 MB rip is being uploaded to me now that's 350 MB.

Release mid-tomorrow.

Viper007bond said:
A re-encode of a 700 MB rip is being uploaded to me now that's 350 MB.

this doesn't make much sense... first you said VUK's record was screwed up and then now your downloading one... is that going to be a VUK rip?

andyhui01 said:
Viper007bond said:
A re-encode of a 700 MB rip is being uploaded to me now that's 350 MB.

this doesn't make much sense... first you said VUK's record was screwed up and then now your downloading one... is that going to be a VUK rip?
Obviously not, as VUK's rip was screwed up..... :shock:
The 700 MB is one from somewhere else....happened
the last time VUK's got screwed...

if its not VUK's rip... I might as well d/l it from somewhere else... I think its on a couple of torrent sites already

Hmmmmmm...is satellite that expensive in your country??? its only like $25 for basic stuff in the US and I'm sure you get BBC2 as its a local channel :mrgreen: and you can get Digital quality no interruption unless it rains hard like a hurricane or something :mrgreen:

Andy, want to point out those torrent sites?

I neeeeeeed my tg fix :twisted:

yeah, spose i should D/L it elsewhere..where are these torrent sites u speak of??

no TG tonight? sucks
so what other places ripped it? because i don't see it on uknova

I have a 292 MB FS xvid that turned out pretty well. I could upload it to hokiethang's or someone else's FTP.

but its not downloading.. am connected to peers and seeds..and yeah whats that 9 hour wait.. don't tell me the torrent won't start downloading till 9 hours pass? omg i'll kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.