Decorative flags

There's always the Jolly Roger.

jolly-roger-flag.gif

I'm tempted to get Diver Down for my office now.
121580470147278.gif

121580470147278.gif

You don't need the flag...you need this:
[video=youtube;x_-ytH0JMZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-ytH0JMZg&feature=related[/video]

If that is actually a flag I'd buy it.

you can get it as a poster, haven't seen any flags of it yet

the lion (like in my avatar), is the symbol for the dutch speaking part, the cock (like below) is the symbol of the french speaking part of belgium

vlag_wallonie.gif

121580470147278.gif

Why, so your co-workers will completely ignore it and drive their stupid Jet Skis over your cubicle?

I have that issue all. the. time.

you can get it as a poster, haven't seen any flags of it yet

the lion (like in my avatar), is the symbol for the dutch speaking part, the cock (like below) is the symbol of the french speaking part of belgium

vlag_wallonie.gif

Yeah, I'm familiar with the Wallonie vs Flemish issue (albeit casually). I'd get a poster of the raped bird still.

Why, so your co-workers will completely ignore it and drive their stupid Jet Skis over your cubicle?

They're always riding their fucking jetskis over my office. Maybe one will stop.

They're always riding their fucking jetskis over my office. Maybe one will stop.

Be glad they aren't riding Zambonis, if I need to deal with another one of those fuckers trying to drive over my offi --

Amazon!

a t-shirt?

Yess, buy that! and make sure to wear it if you ever want to get mugged and murdered visit Chaleroi! :p

the locals will think its a hoot !

Last edited:
I want some wall mountable.