Did You Know...?

Did you know that I agree with you and think we should send well endowed women as ambassadors to warring countries to negotiate peaceful terms?

Did you know that I agree with you and think we should send well endowed women as ambassadors to warring countries to negotiate peaceful terms?

Did you know the lesser blessed women will be back home in the kitchen mekin sammiches? XD

Did you know that Kim Jong-Il is the most generous man in the world, according to official North Korean charity documents and food orders?

Did you know that a lot of political leaders have 'spin doctors' to make themselves look good?

Did you know that Ashspet is ensnared in the decadent Capitalist web, and has no choice but to spread lies about our Dear Leader Kim Jong-Il? Did you also know that the DPRK is forgiving and
willing to accept ashspet into the bosom of a Korea unified under Dear Leader?

Did you know you said bosom? :wicked:

Did you know I am male, and therefore think solely with my penis? :p

Did you know that cheese and vegemite sandwiches are rather delicious?

Not as delicious as one of Baker's Delight's cheesymite scrolls. :D

Which will never be as delish as their ham and mustard pickle twists

Did you know Jack Ruby and Bob Marley were both killed by a special method (Causing an aggressive Cancer) as developed by the CIA and as used by rogue Government Agents. In Bob's case a poisoned boot was the means of infection.

Heavy man. ?

Did you know when President Kennedy was assassinated that one of the Watergate defendants was in the square at the same time and a picture was taken of him to prove the fact.

Interwebs - conspiracy theories are the best theories. ...

Last edited:
I've never seen them. But I stopped working near a Baker's Delight about 5 years ago and haven't been there much since.
Go, find one. You will not be disappoint.