Did you know ...

JB13

Car(s)
Triumph S3
Did you know the reason why James May was sacked from Autocar magazine? This is the reason :

James May said:
So I had this idea that if I re-edited the beginnings of all the little texts, I could make these red letters spell out a message through the magazine, which I thought was brilliant. I can't remember exactly what it said, but it was to the effect that "You might think this is a really great thing, but if you were sitting here making it up you'd realise it's a real pain in the arse". It took me about two months to do it and on the day that it came out I'd actually forgotten that I'd done it because there's a bit of a gap between it being "put to bed" and coming out on the shelves. When I arrived at work that morning everybody was looking at their shoes and I was summoned to the managing director of the company's office. The thing had come out and nobody at work had spotted what I'd done because I'd made the words work around the pages so you never saw a whole word. But all the readers had seen it and they'd written in thinking they'd won a prize or a car or something.

That's brilliant! :D And I thought that we maybe can make a thread about little unknown facts from the presentors ... Anybody else have some funny things about the guys?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_May#Dismissal_from_Autocar ;)

JamesMayAutocar.jpg