Diecast Models

You?re wrong Mr. :p
If you?d like to have a big collection and want authentic adult collectibles, theres nothing better than 1/43. Its also the most collective scale in the world :mrgreen:

1:24 is not too bad....

Yes but hardly anybody collects 1/24.
Without joking this scale is closely to be die out. Only the kits helps it to survive. This is not my opinion, its the opinion of many boss from modelmakers. ;)

I think 1:18 are the best size, epecially for seeing detail on a good model fmo AutoArt etc but my second fav size is 1:43, I got 3 cars.

I have all the pics, all I have to do is resize them and put them on a gallery to link here or

I plan on getting more, its a hobby to me, but as of now money is short and room for them in my closet is really tight. Ill have to wait til i have my own place and job so I can seriously get back into it, buying a few a month.

Id like to get a cabinet similar to what you have and amass a nice collection :thumbsup:

just a taste of my collection.

ill have pics on each car and other close-ups when i come back from the autoshow tomorrow.

here are all my 1:18's

thanks to Cruzz, now ill def have it up tomorrow, all the pics. :thumbsup:

Faultier said:
You?re wrong Mr. :p
If you?d like to have a big collection and want authentic adult collectibles, theres nothing better than 1/43. Its also the most collective scale in the world :mrgreen:

that's way too small. Die-casts are like penis size, it's never big enough :lol:

I dont fancy 1:43 much either simply cos it defeats the purpose of buying scale replica's of cars you like because there is hardly any detail in them.
Some of my 1:18 model cars have a carpet like fabric on the floor which you will
never find on 1:43 cos they are too small.

DeLorean :unsure: ?? But why?
Doesnt it get boring purchasing the same thing in diffrent "formats"?

actually its pretty cool to have loads of sizes and variants for the same car and place them all in one cabinet :D

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
I dont fancy 1:43 much either simply cos it defeats the purpose of buying scale replica's of cars you like because there is hardly any detail in them.
Some of my 1:18 model cars have a carpet like fabric on the floor which you will
never find on 1:43 cos they are too small.

Man you don?t anything about 1/43 8)

But I was like you. Why buying such a little model for 20-25$ until I got my first scale 1/43 in Feb. 2000. Since then my collection of scale 1/43 grows more and more, so does my passion.

Come over to my house and I show you how detailed these models can be. The E-Type Roadster by AutoArt has Carpets in it....
So come over....just million miles away from Australia :lol:

I?m sure you would be very surprised how detailed a scale 1/43-model can be. And I personally don?t need openable parts. I don?t wanna play with them, just present them and have fun watching them.
Some more pics of my collection:

Lambos006.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

look how detailed the brakes are. :thumbsup:

^just wanna ask why you have so many Porsche 911 Turbo's and Lambo. Murcielago when they are all the same size.... do you just like collecting different colors as well?

holy scmokes...tats the hottest collection man....wow....i go ransack your house...nd just get the damn cars...they must be worth over 10,000USD....im gna come over nd steal all the cars man

I love your collection too, I've gotta build myself a collection like this one
Maybe you could arrange them all in one big line as if it's a traffic jam and photograph them :D

I think that second set was made by porsche themselves?