Diecast Models

I just got a new car today.

http://img11.imageshack.**/img11/6372/dsc0336a.jpg

Unfortunatly, im gonna have to send it back to the people who i got it from (Modelissimo.de) because of some faults. The spoiler fell off as i put the boot lid on the desk to look at the insides. The front wheels can turn independantly from eachother because the steering arm/thing is broke/unclipped from the right wheel and wont go back on. And a bonnet clip has broken.

I think this model has to be the worst condition model i have gotten. I really like it though, so im gonna try get one that isn't broke from them, while this one is being sent back. Thing is though, nothing on the modelissimo site says anything about returns.

I wish the Silvia would exist in 1/18 :(

Cool Holden :)
Remember so post pix of it as soon as you have it.

I got a new model. CLS from Kyosho :D

http://img213.imageshack.**/img213/5669/img3303.jpg

better pics follow soon :)

I also made some pics of my Ferrari 328 GTB from Kyosho.

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

of course you can :)
Email them and there shouldn?t be any problems.

These are very nice guys.

@shad,

modellautohaus.de is for me ein ROTES TUCH and this has several very bad experiences.
A lot of frieds from me had the same problems with them.

Models were listed there which were not avaible or sold out long time. And if you cancel your order they will charge 5 eur Storno-Geb?hr and this isn?t even legal.

But lets skip this and come back to our models.

edit:

The promised pics are here :mouse:

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

Last edited:
And if you cancel your order they will charge 5 eur Storno-Geb?hr and this isn?t even legal.

Hmm, that's strange. I once ordered a model that wasn't in stock at the time, after a while I changed my mind and didn't want it anymore. When I asked them if I could cancel my order they did it without a problem and a cancelation fee. :think:
If however you and other people had such bad experiences, I agree it might be better to stay away. I'll consider the stores you linked to anyway next time I look for a model, price hunting is always a good idea. :)

The problem is that so many friends of mine had very bad experiences with them and I had them too.

Germany is full of great online-shops so why bother about them :p

I bought my first model the other day, '93 Miata in smurf blue. $36 with shipping, I think I did pretty well. I've seen these go for over $80. To be honest I would be severely disappointed if I spent a dime over $40 on this.

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3675-1.jpg

Phyrefile is being gay today?