Diecast Models

Faultier

@Ford GT,
Justin is that you?

Great pics and the GTR is one of the best models from 2008 if you ask me.

I also got a new one.

Reventon from AutoArt.
Such a lovely model :dance:

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Car(s)
Holden Commodore SV6 MY14
I have a question. I have an ancient Mansell 1:18 scale McLaren Mp4-10 but some of the stickers are starting to peel, especially those on the plastic parts such as the wings and bargeboards. I recently ordered a set of Marlboro decals to replace the old original ones but I was wondering what was the best way to go about either replacing the stickers or simply repairing them somehow?

Ideas are appreciated :)

Wade

Car(s)
Ducati Monster 696, Mazda B3000 DS
wow- the detail on those is amazing. Nice photos, too

Bubs360

Car(s)
'91 Sentra SE-R, 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955i
Man, those RX-8 pictures...

If you could get a small, detailed license plate, you could probably convince a lot of people that it's a real RX-8 with your photography skills. ;)

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
New Model!!!!! A GMP, originally $140 paid $80. God I love low priced models at car shows.

So much quality and little details, it's great! And it weighs a lot because of the awesomeness!

Faultier

Its not a new model (will add one shortly) but I got a makro-objective for my cam and I think the first tries are not bad :)

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Too many and yet not enough
New Model!!!!! A GMP, originally $140 paid $80. God I love low priced models at car shows.
Lots o' pics
So much quality and little details, it's great! And it weighs a lot because of the awesomeness!
ZOMG awesome.

I've searched this thread to no avail...best US-based retailers? I've found some good stuff on eBay, but I'd rather buy from a dealer.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Well, after a little poking around in my attic, I finally found my old UT Models Porsche 911 (993) Cabriolet. The model is discontinued and it was the last one I bought at the local model store before it closed down in 2002 or so.

My super-arsty photo with my CD case:

I'm definitely going to buy at least a few more models: GMP black on black '70 HEMI Roadrunner, AA '67 Porsche 911S in Lachssilber (OM NOM NOM) and AA 1:43 black Jag XJR (my Minichamps BMW '02 Turbo needs a friend lol) and an AA Lotus Esprit "Type 79". Of course, I already have no space to display them :p

Last edited:

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Wow!

Just to warn you though, you have made some certain people dangerously jealous. I hope you keep those in a safe that's bolted to the floor :D

justinb

Wow, I didn't think I would like the 850R but it looks really nice! What kind of hinges did AUTOart use on the hood?