Diecast Models

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Well, the facelift of the Focus was in 2014 so it should be pretty irrelevant if the model is a "2016" or "2018", shouldn't it? :think:

I just rearranged my showcases once more, as I wrote I did some wheeler dealering which means many compartments were either empty-ish or too full. Additionally, instead of having the models a bit angled, but in the same angle as all the others within the compartment I put them in a semicircle-ish manner to change the appearance a bit. In the 1:12 showcase there are only BMW M3s with their respective 1:18 "Mini-Me's", that way I was able to rearrange the 3-series showcases as well. I put the hypercars together into one showcase so one showcase is now filled with only Lamborghinis, the vertical showcase with the all-white Porsche 911s on the right contains only 911 GT3 Cup/R/RSR Plain Body models now.

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
Well, the facelift of the Focus was in 2014 so it should be pretty irrelevant if the model is a "2016" or "2018", shouldn't it? :think:
The 2018 has black roof, rear spoiler and side mirrors.

Previous years all that was body colour.

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Pfft, get a spray can of black, mask the model properly, you can do that yourself and you have a 1:18 model of your car. ;)

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
OH. MY. GOD.

Was just at Target buying some last minute things for my trip. Was planning to run in and out, but one of the items was out of stock on the shelves and an employee had me walk with him to the back. On the way back I decided to walk though the Hot Wheels aisle...... and.....

Yes. Very yes.

Also a line green Focus RS because also yes.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c

These are not fancy or anything but I would really love to know why walgreens seems to specifically make diecasts for me.

Like really. An RSI beetle.

Hopefully they will eventually have my Exact Fiat given they had my Exact Beetle at one point too.