Ownership Verified: Diesel Daily Driver (320d)

Derek

Is Über
Car(s)
We're finally gonna need a car where we're going.
I seem to have accidentally bought a BMW.

It's a MY09 320d with the full blown M-sport pack. Lets see how long the suspension is going to last on these terrible roads. One thing is for certain, I'm getting rid of these run flat tyres as quickly as I can.

Things I plan to do with it:
- Try to keep it clean (doesn't seem to be working out very well at the moment)

IrIavTZ.jpg

ITO4uIv.jpg

RxO8qca.jpg

Proof pic:
J4epJux.jpg

I've always quite liked the shape of the e90, quite a handsome car

I dunno why people aren't more careful with scuffing their steering wheel (with I assume rings), my accord euro's wheel still looked perfect when I got rid of it (I owned it since new in 08)

nice! one suggestion is to get the timing chain checked https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52kNOwSMHMVNGRJWUo4NE8wanc/view?pli=1. Also the auxilary "flaps" in the inlet should be removed...
It's a dealer bought car with full warranty so I'm not going to bother with removing any flaps just yet. I might give them a call about the timing chain though, the car will be passing 75.000km in the not too distant future.

- - - Updated - - -

I've always quite liked the shape of the e90, quite a handsome car

I dunno why people aren't more careful with scuffing their steering wheel (with I assume rings), my accord euro's wheel still looked perfect when I got rid of it (I owned it since new in 08)
Yeah not sure where those marks came from, its only along the top side of the steering wheel. Might've been some kind of cleaning product actually.

Nice one! We need more people in the dark side. Our cookies are still the best.

Yeah not sure where those marks came from, its only along the top side of the steering wheel. Might've been some kind of cleaning product actually.

Skin cream. It dissolves all the nourishing oils in the leather, and what is left is a dry, scoured mess.

Nice one! We need more people in the dark side. Our cookies are still the best.

Skin cream. It dissolves all the nourishing oils in the leather, and what is left is a dry, scoured mess.

I don't use any so must be why my car looks ok - probably not too bad to treat to fix it up in that case

This is substantially better than Ice's car in every way.

It's a dealer bought car with full warranty so I'm not going to bother with removing any flaps just yet. I might give them a call about the timing chain though, the car will be passing 75.000km in the not too distant future.

Not too much to worry then. The chain can become an issue at around 200k km mark and even then it's not a thing that's guaranteed to fail.

Seems like a great hauler otherwise, even if the lack of color both inside and out isn't my thing.. :p