Discovery Channel Canada stirs the sh1t...(Canucks: Record this!)

I watched an episode of this show a while ago where they compared a disco against that new large Jeep (can't remember the name)...Somehow the score was a tie at the end....The disco won the off road capabilities test, the Jeep won the ground clearance test and they did a tug of war test where they both just spun their wheels and didn't move an inch....
I'm not sure if they did any other tests because i was at work when i was watching it and it got a bit busy :p

I saw that one too, it was quite good, as well the the firetruck one.

I'll definetly have to check this out... as much as I don't like the new Vette, I'll love to see it destroy a Ferrari 360.

well its no contest really is it.... 105BHP more, its lighter, more torque. vette should pwn ass! the corvettes engine is nearly double the displacement as well lol

probably gives the 430 a run for its money as well, the Z06 is an epic car.

The Z06 is actually faster then the F430 in a straight line and corners almost as well, and corvette will be releasing the SS version soon. I still love Euro cars though.

A new 2007 Z06 with 100 HP more than a Ferrari that has already been replaced. Great comparison. F430 Scuderia anyone?

I saw one yesterday where they compared trucks. One crap american truck that nobody ever heard about, White, vs. the least known and generally crappy finnish Sisu.

But of course what they really compared was two racing trucks driven in the FIA Trucksport series. And of course these do not share anything with the production models. Anyway, the Sisu won since it's marginally less crappy than the White. Such a useless show. They appear to have the budget of Swaziland.