• Often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Have Tried

• Never

• Total voters

Daniel

Im wondering if any of you are doing drugs. Any kind but most likely Marihuana and so on... I hope.

I dont do any kind of drug, except alcohol, but I've tried Marihuana once, abroad, and intend to keep it that way. Was really cool though.

I just know for a fact that doing drugs is a lot more common in countries abroad from here, so Im interested in knowing about you guys and your realationship to drugs.

Also, if some would put in experiences, that would be cool!

i use marihuana...daily

when i was 15-16 years old, i used to go every weekend to a "youthhouse" (type of bar where only young teens go), where we were wasted every time, we've been carried out more than once, and from half the time, i don't even remember having been there :lol:

in the mean time, i was a hugh adversorer of any type of drugs, everyone who used it was weakminded blahblah

until my best friends all started smoking weed, so i had to try as well
man...was i dissapointed
not in the weed, but in society, there is so much fuss about it, and how bad it is, when i finally did, it didn't feel a thing. i was so affraid for the effects, how an impact it would have the moment you take a hit, but it didn't do shit

it realy takes a while before you truely feels the effects of cannabis, the first few times, you won't feel that much, than there will be a stage, that you'll smoke one, and won't move for the next 2 hours. just put some music on, and float away...
that were great times :D (and if you don't do it to much, you might stay in this stadium)

but after a while, you'll pass this stadium, and you'll just wanne smoke to chill, you've done your days work, and wants to relax with a joint in front of the TV, i'm not interested in the mind changing effects it has, i more see it as a nutrician supplement ;)

you can go bad from smoking weed though, in the beginning you won't know how much to use, and you might puke, or you can go paranoia, when you smoke a lot, you will have to force yourself to eat, it'll all seem disgusting. (and if you smoke like 5 a day for a week, you'll start making noice when breathing in deep --> not healty)

and i'm weakharted when stoned, i faint from cruel images and especially taughts :?
i have a friend who fell with his bike, and ruined his knee, and he was telling me all about it while we were smoking a joint, and i fainted
same thing happened recently during "crashes that changed racing", first zanardi's accident, and then the biker who's leg was dying, the moment he fell, and wanted to reach his bike again, but couldn't stand up no more, next thing i know are my friends holding me up asking i'm allright

but ever since i smoke marihuana (5 years now) i hardly drink any alcohol, when you're used to being stoned, being drunk is sth weird, and sth freightning. and i shiver when i think about it (everything is cool when being drunk, but you first have to drink before you get drunk :yucky: )

anybody with the same taughts/experiences?

Come on Daniel. Don't try drugs if you're thinking of trying.

I had my first Joint with 13 during school. We got a new classmate who was half Jamaican and he brought something for luch break. It was kind of cool, nobody expected us to be stoned, so the teacher wondered why we behaved strangely.
One teacher even send me out because I couldn't concentrate.
I've smoked one or two Joints per week until I became sixteen. Since then I smoke every three months or so.

^ :lol: :lol:

kenezzite, what do you mean? I tried it once and Im not thinking about doing it again. I dont really care. I know Ill never start in Norway though, thats for sure.

bone, Love ur story. Its so cool how people function so well allthough I have gone through childhood thinking that Marihuana kills u after a week or two. :lol:

kenezzite said:
Don't try drugs if you're thinking of trying.

that is so true!
marihuana isn't the worst, but certainly apply this rule concerning chemical drugs or mushrooms

Daniel said:
Its so cool how people function so well allthough I have gone through childhood thinking that Marihuana kills u after a week or two.

exactly, i'm raised the same way you are, you take drugs -> you die!
realy, that's so not true

and drugs have a way bigger influence tru time than people think. even george washington used to smoke marihuana.
download and watch: ed2k://|file|Grass.-.Woody.Harrelson.-.Marijuana.Documentary.avi|724932608|22077BEFEC12730DFBECBEC4D06C1F09|/
very interesting :)

and who determines when sth is a drug?
some psychiatrist wanne give patients XTC, caus it stimultates the mind
marihuana is used in ALL cures, kills pains, stops infections, clears out the lungs!, ...
the market is being flooded wright now with smartdrugs, basically all the same substances out of chemical drugs, but smaller doses and they origin in sth natural, so they aren't handled like a drug

it's all wrong if u ask me

Oh, I got it now. :p

Well I didnt really think of trying. It just happened all kinda natural. I was at a party with some very good friends that I trust. It was no cellar full of Bob Marley posters and bugs. It was all very normal, so when they offered me some I just tried it. I was drunk too, so I didnt care, and I dont regreat either.

Thing is, in Norway mostly "bums" (Dont like using that term), use Marihuana or pot. Its just that there is only one certain kind of people using it, that it can easily put you in some bad groups of people. All the guys I know that uses Marihuana has quit school, makes no money, and lives of their parents. Most of them steal and dont give a shit about anything, if it doesnt give them a spin.
Thats why I dont want to try i here. :)

it's dangerous mixing alcohol and marihuana, you can go very bad from it, and the problem is, it doesn't stop after u puked, you realy suffer for 3 hours or more, don't have that many good experiences with mixing it

and the thing you say about the bums is also so true. i also have lots of friends who, once they started using, abandoned school, and are basically lost. but if you know what you're doing, why u'r doing it, and what your priorities are, you'll be fine.

and best is to apply some sort of routine, or you"ll skip out of your duties with the simplest of reason. on this level, it's a dangerous drugs

Daniel said:
All the guys I know that uses Marihuana has quit school, makes no money, and lives of their parents. Most of them steal and dont give a shit about anything, if it doesnt give them a spin.
Thats why I dont want to try i here. :)

Hmm, that sounds pretty extreme. I know a heavy smoker who studies Chemistry and will finish that soon. On the other hand I know a few people who just hang around and smoke all day. They got no motivation at all. It seems to depend on the kind of person I think.

I have never tried, and I will never try. Drugs are illegal, and can be very harmful to your health.
And even if you say that marihuana isn't that bad for your healt, I'm sure that if you use marihuana, it's much easier to start to use harder and harder durgs..
And if you want to keep your job in Finland(that's where I live), it isn't good to go even near drugs, because drug test are very common in all companies... did you know that marihuana stays about 2 weeks in your body?

I haven't tried dugs, but I'm not really a stickler about it. I think marijuana should be legalized here.

About mixing alcohol and pot: I have a friend who passed out in a room full of people...He slid down a door, and the belt loop on his pants got caught on the doorknob. He basically just hung from the doorknob with his ass in the air. :lol:

Tried absolutlely everything I could get my hands on in large quantities except heroin. 10 years solid of having a good time, and just stopped one day. Find them expensive, and provide nothing more than a faked pleasure. Health starts to deteriorate long term.

The sad thing is that I probably spent about USD$100,000 on the stuff in that 10 year period, which could have bought me a decent car.

I don't recommend drugs, but happily tolerate weed smokers. :)

smoked a fair amount of pot, not much anymore, probably once a fortnight now, I prefer booze, it lasts a lot longer, tastes better and the conversation is more interesting

Never, never smoked a cigarette either, don't need that to have fun/fuck up my health

No..: never

Unless you consider a cigarrette a drug, then it's a lot :p

Renesis said:
Never, never smoked a cigarette either, don't need that to have fun/fuck up my health

Same here.