Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any tattoos?

• Total voters

Polly

wants a cracker
I've got an Art Nouveau-ish tree on my left chest, shoulder and upper arm and another Art Nouveau illustration on the forearm, planning to go full sleeve in the not so distant future.

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
^ you can't do that, you're Coco Chanel for Chrissakes!

toma_alimosh

Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
I have the Polish eagle along with PROST in sexy old lettering above it tattooed on my upper back.

I'm half German and half Polish, so I wanted to have both in the tattoo. And yes, the word "Prost" does mean a lot to me.

Every time I see it in the mirror I love it more and more, plus every girl that has ever seen it has genuinely liked it very much ;)
:lol: In Romanian, "prost" means dumbass. So anyone with "Prost" on their upper back would get kicks in the behind.
No, seriously, if you're in the company of any Romanians, don't take your shirt off. :mrgreen:

Hemihead

Car(s)
Vaz 21023, Peugeot 605 SV24, Ford Mondeo 3.0 Ghia
I don't have any tattoo right now, but if i get a kid sometime, i will tattoo it's name somewhere on my body.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
*laughs* I love how you took that joke which was meant to be about putting your child's name on an incredibly inappropriate part of your body...and took it to be about the pain factor. :p

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
So a guy decides to get his girlfriend's name, WENDY, tattooed on his arm. Later, he's in a men's room at the urinal, and in the corner of his eye, notices that the black guy standing next to him has "Wendy" tatooed on his dick.

The first guy asked "So...is you're girlfriend named 'WENDY'?"

The black guy says, "No. It says 'WELCOME TO JAMAICA. HAVE A NICE DAY."

*note: this clearly never happened; a straight man just doesn't see, even out of the corner of his eye, another man's cock while reading the writing on the grout between the tiles immediately in front of you (Oscar the Grout, Grout of bounds, Grout at the devil...the possibilities are endless).

Last edited:

Hemihead

Car(s)
Vaz 21023, Peugeot 605 SV24, Ford Mondeo 3.0 Ghia
*laughs* I love how you took that joke which was meant to be about putting your child's name on an incredibly inappropriate part of your body...and took it to be about the pain factor. :p
I blame my inability to read and write english properly since it's not my native language. And what would be so wrong with the name on the mayonnaise cannon? The kid came from there to start with. :p

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
so, all you people talk a lot, but I'm not seeing any pics! :p

Polly

wants a cracker
You can check me out in the post a pic of yourself thread, honey. :p

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
You can check me out in the post a pic of yourself thread, honey. :p
well if you tell me what page you're on, I might just do that... :p

Don't feel like roaming through a million pages of people!

melbournian

Car(s)
2003 Honda Jazz VTi-S
No. I did seriously consider it for about three months, and drew up designs and everything, then decided against it and I'm very glad I did. I don't think I'd ever get one.