Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any tattoos?

• Total voters
I've got an Art Nouveau-ish tree on my left chest, shoulder and upper arm and another Art Nouveau illustration on the forearm, planning to go full sleeve in the not so distant future.

^ you can't do that, you're Coco Chanel for Chrissakes!

I have the Polish eagle along with PROST in sexy old lettering above it tattooed on my upper back.

I'm half German and half Polish, so I wanted to have both in the tattoo. And yes, the word "Prost" does mean a lot to me.

Every time I see it in the mirror I love it more and more, plus every girl that has ever seen it has genuinely liked it very much ;)

:lol: In Romanian, "prost" means dumbass. So anyone with "Prost" on their upper back would get kicks in the behind.
No, seriously, if you're in the company of any Romanians, don't take your shirt off. :mrgreen:

I have a tattoo of myself, on myself...but an inch taller.

I don't have any tattoo right now, but if i get a kid sometime, i will tattoo it's name somewhere on my body.

*laughs* I love how you took that joke which was meant to be about putting your child's name on an incredibly inappropriate part of your body...and took it to be about the pain factor. :p

I have several on my arms, and one in my genital area.

I have no idea how the artist could stand holding your dick for however long the tattoo took

So a guy decides to get his girlfriend's name, WENDY, tattooed on his arm. Later, he's in a men's room at the urinal, and in the corner of his eye, notices that the black guy standing next to him has "Wendy" tatooed on his dick.

The first guy asked "So...is you're girlfriend named 'WENDY'?"

The black guy says, "No. It says 'WELCOME TO JAMAICA. HAVE A NICE DAY."

*note: this clearly never happened; a straight man just doesn't see, even out of the corner of his eye, another man's cock while reading the writing on the grout between the tiles immediately in front of you (Oscar the Grout, Grout of bounds, Grout at the devil...the possibilities are endless).

Last edited:
*laughs* I love how you took that joke which was meant to be about putting your child's name on an incredibly inappropriate part of your body...and took it to be about the pain factor. :p

I blame my inability to read and write english properly since it's not my native language. And what would be so wrong with the name on the mayonnaise cannon? The kid came from there to start with. :p

You can check me out in the post a pic of yourself thread, honey. :p

No. I did seriously consider it for about three months, and drew up designs and everything, then decided against it and I'm very glad I did. I don't think I'd ever get one.

well if you tell me what page you're on, I might just do that... :p

Don't feel like roaming through a million pages of people!

Well.. there you go:

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/po/polly/2009/05/28/DSC_0168a.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/po/polly/2009/08/21/DSC_0127.JPG