Do you think YOU can drive in the UK?

Lightning Count

I just get a black screen.

Edit: In Firefox. Konqueror worked.

And I failed with a score of 42 out of 50, because I didn't know some of the details of British traffic laws and signaling.

Last edited:
FAIL.

Missed it by 4 (39 of 50). You guys have weird arm signals. And WTF is a rear fog light?

Last edited:
I took about half of it. Then I got bored. I'm pretty sure I got most of the right. the only ones I didn't know where the UK specific traffic laws, such as speed limits and such.

Also, screw calling for help if I get a flat... I'm changing that bitch myself!

35 out of 50. No, I cannot.

I missed a question because I didn't think "will dazzle other road users" was a serious answer.

Last edited:

I missed a question because I didn't think "will dazzle other road users" was a serious answer.

When I saw that I had an image of a disco ball mounted to the back of the car.

FAIL.

Missed it by 4 (39 of 50). You guys have weird arm signals. And WTF is a rear fog light?

A rear fog light is on some cars which dont have front fog lights so that other drivers can see there is a car ahead if that makes sense, my car has one but no normal fog lights :)

when i took my theory test, one of my favorites i saw was...
Q. An old person is crossing the road. Do you:
A. Rev your engine so they know you?re there
B. Honk your horn so they hurry up
C. Wait patiently,
D. Get out of the car and help them.

some of them are there to purposely confuse you. kind of like to make you think "that's so stupid that the obvious answer can't possibly be right."

39 out of 50...so no i cant drive in the uk:/

43 out of 50 - two of the wrong answers are hand signs which aren't taught over here at all and I think aren't used at all, or has anyone of the fellow brits here used such a hand sign when they wanted to turn?

Ah don't you just love the British Theory Test?

I passed with 44/50, which I think was the same score I got in my actual one (approaching a year and a half ago). All of the wrong ones were ones where I had thought the wrong answer, then changed my mind. Well the little pink card in my wallet says I passed their stupid test and can drive all I want.

Failed with 37 out of 50. Damn, I was feeling pretty good about that too. I guess common sense in America is much different than common sense over there. I'm sure if I had read the handbook it wouldn't be hard to pass though.

47 out of 50, as I damn well should. :lol:

I actually jumped in and took my real theory before they changed it (can't believe that's about 3 years now) and I think I got 34 out of a possible 35.

And WTF is a rear fog light?

High intensity red rear light, sometimes just the one. I technically have 2 but they're not plumbed in.

Last edited:
44 out of 50, a pass, but as I had to take a very similar test to get my licence I am a bit ashamed. Back when I took it, it only had 30 or 35 questions though.

i wonder if you could find the hazard perception test would as many people pass it as the questions