Do you want VBH to go?

Do you want VBH to go?

• Total voters
Hmmm.... two things:

1 - It just dawned on me that most people around here have probably never been exposed to Autofil. There's a possible means of forum, if not world, domination. Or perhaps not...

2 - How would one rate Vickis squeals against Jan Eriks laughter (JE is is the mian presenter of Autofil)?

Dangerously close to becoming OT here, but I think the squeal vs laughter point saves me. Barely. :rolleyes:

DJ
--
If you think Autofil is bad, you should probably watch SVT's car show, 'Motorist'. A bloke called "Jokke" who goes to America and speaks BAD English, and two women. In the ep I watched, they invited a female fashion expert to give judgement towards some cars. Horrid.

Then again, even if it's better being punched in the face than being stabbed, it's still pretty uncomfortable being punched in the face.

I perfer VBH tbh. But I have to say, I have no problem with VBH in the beginning. And I do like JEL in one way, because he has enthusiasm. But maybe a bit too much enthusiasm. He likes EVERY car. Evil tounges do suggest they have to agree to give the cars positive reviews to lend them.. I say no more.

I definitely prefer VBH's squeals to Jan Erik Larsen's silly laughter and squeals. Especially the test with Tommy Rustad driving a Honda S2000 and JEL in the passenger seat was disturbing.
That laughter can cut bone, no doubt about that. Then again, Tommy Rustad is the king.

He's not Tiff, but let's face it, he's not James May either. :p He knows how to drive, that's for sure.

Actually, they should replace her with Perry Mccarthy! He's another Top Gear refugee, a funny chap, and he'd give Tiff and Jason a run for their money in the driving department.

Didn't mean what I said of course ! I'm sorry, hope she finds a cure so that she can live for a 1000 years :)

I wouldnt want her to go, since alot of people seem to like her and her little noises. (I personally dislike her as a presenter) but I dont think she should go. Less of vicky would be better. Less.

me thinks She's Great! :tvhappy: , what I don't understand is why some are soo unhappy with her openness to the camera.

I honestly can not believe how almost a third of voters want her to leave the show. I mean we can be happy we got this show at all. You could end up with some crap like the few german car shows, where only one is slightly above average. So here we are, with another show besides Top Gear (which we haven't seen for a while, and also won't), with a woman that looks alright, can drive a car and has fun in the process. And all you can do is complain.

:wall::spamsign:

She does the job well as a presenter, too bad most of her segments are total crap.

I vote for option 4: To Hell.

Vicki was still good two seasons back or so, but currently its just annoying. It's not completely her faul, she is given crap segments with crap script and dialogue that she just can't pull off. That emotional schoolgirl role just doesnt fit her and it doesnt look natural, only embarrasing.

I bet the person behind all this is the same who hired Lovejoy in the first place.

I want to see her test cars! Currently she's just been doing that stupid "Driven to destruction"...

even though i like her and all :heart:
I think the hates towards her might be a result of her cuteness :lol:

Last edited:
Hahahaha. Tom said the following in this week's episode: "We gets loads of strange requests at the Fifth Gear office, but most of them are just people wanting Vicki's e-mail address for some reason--weirdos!"

I'm famous. :mrgreen: