Doctor Who

4x06: The Middle Men Trailer, Spoilered since the trailer has content that reveals the ending of the previous episode. 4x05: The Categories of Life.

Well, last nights episode of Torchwood will be my last.
Can?t blame you. The previous episodes alread had their week moments (filler-contend mainly) but the last one also added some seriously bad acting. I will still watch the next episode, but that?d better blow me away or the next one will be my last.

Can?t blame you. The previous episodes alread had their week moments (filler-contend mainly) but the last one also added some seriously bad acting. I will still watch the next episode, but that?d better blow me away or the next one will be my last.

With both of you there. I'm rapidly losing interest in watching the show. There had been a bloody good reason for the Miracle. by that i mean, i'm expecting a Moffat style batter my brains against the wall for not seeing it coming.

With both of you there. I'm rapidly losing interest in watching the show. There had been a bloody good reason for the Miracle. by that i mean, i'm expecting a Moffat style batter my brains against the wall for not seeing it coming.
I'm expecting a half arsed 'spacey wacey' RTD solution.

Dumbest theory ever: "Jilly Kitzinger is the Rani"

With that 5th episode, Torchwood is now getting comically distressing. I can't look at the screen half the time. :tvhorror:

Last edited:
recent announcement from the BBC
The Prequel to Let's Kill Hitler will be released on Monday and available exclusively from this site. But stand-by for something that's different to the previous Prequels! This one bridges episodes 7 and 8 and reveals a little about how the Doctor and Amy are feeling following the events of A Good Man Goes to War. The Prequel is written by Steven Moffat and so as you'd expect, it has humour, drama and a heart-breaking moment... Matt Smith and Karen Gillan are on great form in the short video which you'll be able to watch on Monday. So, if you can't wait for Let's Kill Hitler, come back to the site on Monday for the Prequel!

The Prequel will be viewable on the Doctor Who website, but obviously once i track it down on YouTube i'll be posting it for those outside of the UK to view.

What is the difference between the US and UK versions of Torchwood?

Trailer for next weeks Torchwood

[video=youtube;3QqpVD1Y-wo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QqpVD1Y-wo[/video]

So ... Torchwood and the question "do I keep watching" ... and the anwser is "yes, for now". I blame the bad weather and and that nothing else is on to pass the time with. This week was a lot better than last week, but still not good. There still is too much filler, too much stretching going on.
I hope they get the whole "jack will be killed, but after they deactivate off the morphic field he comes back and saves the day (aka gwen) and kicks some aliens in the butt when they least expect it"- thing over with. 4 Episodes left? Still got a bet going if they make Bill Pullmans character the US-president ... and save the day.
I keep writing "spoilers" in the "spoiler"-code-tag-thing. Curse you River Song, curse you! :angel:

Last edited: