Does any one smoke here?

Does any one smoke here?

• Total voters

chvvkumar

Do you? If so which brand(s)? :D

I will, on occasion, enjoy a cigar. Once a year, at most. Couldn't do it regularly.

It's killed off or contributed to killing much of my family and makes me physically ill. Huge pet peeve of mine and seeing a hot guy smoking is an instant attraction killer.

Yes, I smoke. Like a chimney, in fact. It's kind of annoying, being forced to either forgo smoking for a long while or walk 15 miles, uphill, in the snow (both ways!) when I want a cigarette and i'm out with friends. Also, i'm a Camel man. <3 me some Camels.

I smoke cloves and Black And Milds from time to time.

I've never smoked and I don't plan to. Always viewed it as a rather nasty thing to do.

Yep. I just don't understand why you would look at the stuff coming off a campfire and think "Hmmm...I wonder what that tastes like?". It's a rather crazy idea...and it tastes bad by the way...

Yep. I just don't understand why you would look at the stuff coming off a campfire and think "Hmmm...I wonder what that tastes like?". It's a rather crazy idea...and it tastes bad by the way...

It only tastes bad if you're just starting, really. After that, it's rather pleasant. I can honestly say that part of the reason I continue to smoke is for the flavor.

It only tastes bad if you're just starting, really. After that, it's rather pleasant. I can honestly say that part of the reason I continue to smoke is for the flavor.

My friends say it tastes like ash and dirt. I can't taste anything but the feeling you get when you inhale (which I failed in doing so)

And to answer the question, no.

What are you all on about? Smoking is awesome and it tastes great. And with all the second-hand-smoke-nazis currently cropping up all over the world, smoking has finally become what teenagers have thought (wrongly) for years: it?s become cool. :mrgreen:

Hipster...I had a friend that smoked cloves, they smell nice, but they murder your lungs.

Yeah, I totally stand around and light up cloves in my skinny jeans, ironic courduroy vest and "Scarsdale Community High School Says No To Drugs 1984" Salvation Army t-shirt after plastering myself on Pabst Blue Ribbon during Bon Iver concerts.

Weren't Cloves banned recently? Or have they started selling them as "Little Cigars" now?

Djarum Blacks and Bali Hais are still available in America, albeit not as strong as their original forms in Indonesia. They're classified as cigarillos (yep, "little cigars") such as Black And Milds, Swisher Sweets and other gas station specials, which allows them to still be available here.

djarum-black.jpg

I used to smoke when I was going through a depression phase. I stopped that soon though. That was maybe 2-3 years ago?

During that time I smoked camel reds, american spirits, and djarum blacks.