Does anyone still have 56k on here? [Speed Test Thread]

May I ask where you can get 100/20 for 24,90? :blink:

I'm still on 16 (well, 6 in reality) for 29...
At my local ISP wilhelm.tel which is a son of the public utility company. I wonder how anyone can still have other providers in this city... :D

Not available for me :cry: even thouth it's Hamburger Umland.

Damnit.

4006019469.png

Comcast 105/10 near Redmond, WA.

My phone has 4G, the nearest place I can access 4G is about 30 miles away. Anyway...

B6lpQGjIUAEQatx.jpg

More than double my home broadband speed.

*3G is about 1Mbps

Speaking of 4G, fastest internet speeds I ever got was from my phone.

Unfortunately the data plans are absolute shite.

Speaking of 4G, fastest internet speeds I ever got was from my phone.

Unfortunately the data plans are absolute shite.

I'm unlimited for 3 months and then 4gb per month. But with no 4g signal it's pointless anyway.

Pay for 105/20, get about this

Less than I paid for 50/5 though, so no complaints here.

In order to cancel my cable TV I had to give up my grandfathered 35/35 plan. :cry: They've neutered the hell out of their upload speeds so I didn't want to give it up despite 50/10 being cheaper than what I was paying. So I opted to pay more for 100/15 but since I cancelled TV it's still a huge savings.

Before:

4138900690.png

After:

4158313479.png

Download speed is nice to have but upload speed sucks balls. I might opt to do 500mbit ($160/mo I think) or gigabit ($220/mo I think) once those become available if their upload speeds are good. We'll see. Lotta money.

Download speed is nice to have but upload speed sucks balls. I might opt to do 500mbit ($160/mo I think) or gigabit ($220/mo I think) once those become available if their upload speeds are good. We'll see. Lotta money.

What the actual fuck. The speeds you see before your post cost $14 a month here.

What the actual fuck. The speeds you see before your post cost $14 a month here.

Welcome to US internet access.

I was pricing out internet with Comcast and I'd be paying 40 bucks a month for 3 Mbps speeds. :|

This is my mobile internet, faster then what I have at home... I'll have to check what 4g is like when I'm in town.

Here's 4G. I actually get it in the office, but sometimes it's on/off.
Worked in the parking lot. I had no idea it's that damn fast, this is the fastest I've ever personally seen.
Why can't we have speeds like this at home... I mean, some poeple can, in towns etc. And that's a relatively new thing.

Last edited: