Does F1 need a woman in one of the cars?

It's a stupid question. By even asking the question you're indicating a bias based on gender.
It needs good drivers, preferably with personality. What in the hell does gender have to do with that?

I'll have no respect for the first team that bring a woman into the sport because she's a woman and not because she's one of the best 22 drivers in the world.

A parallel was Scott Speed. Red Bull set out to find an American to make into a Formula 1 driver. They didn't set out to find the best driver they possibly could. They put a stupid qualifier on it that has nothing to do with driving; his nationality.

It's a stupid question. By even asking the question you're indicating a bias based on gender.
It needs good drivers, preferably with personality. What in the hell does gender have to do with that?

I'll have no respect for the first team that bring a woman into the sport because she's a woman and not because she's one of the best 22 drivers in the world.

A parallel was Scott Speed. Red Bull set out to find an American to make into a Formula 1 driver. They didn't set out to find the best driver they possibly could. They put a stupid qualifier on it that has nothing to do with driving; his nationality.
True, I think that's what has killed Danica for me. She's received special treatment, nobody respects her for her driving ability only because she's a woman playing a mans game.

It'd be interesting, but by no means is a woman driver necessariy in F1.

F1 doesn't need a woman. If any one gets a seat in a F1 car it should be because of their talent and not gender.

I remember a driver, possibly an ex-driver saying something along the lines of, "women wont be able to race for the win because they are too rational and will be happy in the position that they are in and wont make stupid moves to try and get past someone". :p
Let them race if they can compete.