Don't throw away your newspapers!

Oh, that's getting in a bit early don't you think??

http://img74.imageshack.**/img74/7364/pedobearng3.jpg

:lol:

Alright, if the baby is born on May 1st, it will share the birthday with my girlfriend. Sounds better? :p

How about a copy of the finest source of news in the East Midlands... the Nottingham Evening Post?

"Yesterday afternoon, someone was shot in St. Ann's (no surprises there, then). The gunman is still at large and is believed to be about to shoot someone minding his own business somewhere in Radford this evening, but none of us have any idea exactly where. Ilkeston still exists and nobody knows why. In better news, two million speeding fines were issued on Nuthall Road on Wednesday morning. That'll teach the bastards. Talking of bastards, we hate students. A lot. We apologise for the loss of today's Su Doku, but the bloke who composes them spent too long in the Irish last night and can't be bothered to turn up for work today. Sport: Nottingham Forest 1, Yeovil Town 3; Notts County 0, Grimsby Town 0; Mansfield Town 0, Rotherham United 7."

Just a quick heads up(sorry for advertising here Adu :p) but if there are any little add ons or other things in these newspapers or anything like that you could send em my way;)

ummm, one thing though, and I've just thought of this:
papers that are dated are usually printed the day before they're distributed ... so it's mostly yesterday's news ... most of today's news gets published in tomorrow's newspaper.
So, shall we send both ?

I got Scranton's Worthless Shit Not Even We Care About, and Yes, No One Can Really Stand Us So We Mask It Up by Drinking Gazette covered.

If there're any other UK papers you want Adu, just shout (well, PM me your address)...
I was thinking about the Times, but if it's a weekend edition it'd require a lorry just to get it over to you - they've become mahooosive!

Chicago Tribune and University of Chicago maroon. If it's out, I'll send a copy of the shady dealer as well.

Thanks all for your replies! I think i might have to open a PO box afterall, seeing the amount of PMs i have to send to anyone interested.
To answer a few questions, I prefer the newspaper of the day the kid was born, because the stuff in those newspapers was what was on people's minds that day, bar any major shit exploding etc, but i'm not counting on that.
Also, I'd love to get the local newspapers, the major ones i can get at newsstands over here aswell, and the more local the newsppaper, the more local news that has no chances of winding up in my own newpaper.
Oh, and i don't care whether or not i can read 1 letter of it or not, it's the coolness that counts :)

^ Would you like the whole newspaper or just the front page?

If it's any time from Thursday to Sunday, then count on me for the Romanian press. The only problem might be the cost of sending the newspaper to the Netherlands...

If the front page of the Atlanta Journal Constitution isn't as embarrassingly stupid as it was today and it doesn't cost too much I'll send it your way.

Well its 1st of May, any news on micro-Adu yet?

Thursday is my town's Chronicle release date. So I could send that to you, maybe even with the 'Home Buying' section :lol: