Don't throw away your newspapers!

People still take the paper - as in *shudder* hard copy? Ewww.

Some of us like the ritual of folding open a paper and reading through it.

We get an assortment of papers at work so I should be able to get you several from around the local area including more national papers like The New Your Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal. If you would just like some local papers I can do that too.

Consider the Northeast US covered.

I'll get a copy of the "West Briton" (Local newspaper) which always had headlines that are a bit odd, or I'd just send you my copy of The Independent.

I'm sure the kid would love a copy of the Sun (complete with page 3!) :p

I'll cover France.

Blind_Io said:
People still take the paper - as in *shudder* hard copy? Ewww.

Can't write on a laptop screen to fill in a crossword.

Obviously you can expect one from Providence and i'll see if i can have one sent off from Texas too:)

I'm sure the kid would love a copy of the Sun (complete with page 3!) :p

Someone should send the kid the Star
Boobs + News = awesome!
daily_star_tsunami.jpg

oh also I only buy the newspaper when I have nothing to do, so another brit can cover the UK, But I like the idea!

Want the local Frederick News Post, Washington Post, and the Baltimore Sun?

How about the Metro? :lol: Free shitty daily paper from London. Might be able to send one of them out. They have horoscopes and cartoons (although very unfunny ones) I'm sure you will get loads of The Times, also - if he is born on a Sunday you can have the 'InGear' cars section :lol:

If he's born on Saturday, I'll rip out Clarkson's page from the Sun for you.

Can't write on a laptop screen to fill in a crossword.

Well, you can, but I'm pretty sure it voids the warranty.

I'd send you a copy of the progeny of my former employers, The Daily Orange, but seeing as it's written by hacks, elitists, the psychotically unhinged, and complete fuckwits...aww hell, I'll send a copy to you anyway. Might serve as a warning in case your kid ever decides to apply to the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications (word of advice...don't. Oh wait, I did already. Whoops).

I can send you either the Daily Herald or The Chicago sun times. Or both! So, consider the Upper Midwest covered.

Last edited:
Vancouver Sun, and the Vancouver Province here... I'll even send you the loval Deep Cove Crier.

I'll get a few of the locals. Can easily get Seattle Times, and the Herald. If you just post a message on here I'll run out and get the PI and whatever else I can find.

You want my campus newspaper for that week? :p Heck, I can probably scrounge up the campus newspapers for most of the schools in the area if you'd like.

Nice idea! If "it" is born on May 1st, "it" will be born the same day as my girlfriend. :)

I might throw in the Syracuse Post-Standard in there as well. After all, it's "America's Most Colorful Newspaper". :unsure:

Nice idea! If "it" is born on May 1st, "it" will be born the same day as my girlfriend. :)

Oh, that's getting in a bit early don't you think??

http://img74.imageshack.**/img74/7364/pedobearng3.jpg