Earlier than last year.

Facts...
NGP
Wii 2
Uncharted 3
MW3
Any 3DS games? :p

Rumours...
Whatever happened to Twisted Metal? (Not that I want it)
There was that Xbox 720 rumour, can't be real?
I had this prediction last year, didn't happen. Multiple Wii colours?

Wants...
Rockstar announce a Rockstar game.
Move games would be nice.
Arkham City gotta be there?
Burnout Crash.
Tekken Tag 2.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I would like to see more Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, Gears of War 3, Saints Row 3, Need for Speed The Run, Metal Gear Rizing and more that I can't think of right now :p

I want to see Tourist Trophy 2 :p

I hope we will see some news/info/vids./gameplay of the following:

- Battlefield 3
- Mass Effect 3
- The Last Guardian
- Maybe som teaser of the next Gran Turismo due in 1 - 10 years :p

Being a massive whore for Battlefield I don't really care for MW3 unless they show something completely mindblowing.

Edit\ Oh! forgot about Metal Gear Rising. That could be pretty cool too.

I highly doubt we will hear news about the next Xbox yet. It seems Sony and Microsoft have declared a kind of truce and let the current consoles go for a couple more years and strenghten sales through Kinect and Move instead.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to Twisted Metal? (Not that I want it)

Uh it's still on target for October 4, 2011. The latest trailer was out about a month ago, and a few game sites got their hands on it and had great impressions.

I don't really care for anything Nintendo has or anything portable. If I'm "on the move" chances are I'm the one driving :lol:

Honestly, it could be an hour and a half of Battlefield 3 and Uncharted 3 and I'd be perfectly fine :D

-Star Wars: The Old Republic.
A release date Bioware. A FUCKING RELEASE DATE! For real, we know what it looks like, we know how it plays. Just give it to us.

-Mass Effect 3.
This better not be the last ME game.

-Battlefield 3.
So ready for this. COD killer?

-Modern Warfare 3.
I like the story. I know, a lot did not. Being that it's the new IW, I wonder how much the series will change. They better not put a fee to play it every month either. Otherwise, forget me buying it.

-Uncharted 3.
Loved 2, hope they can maintain that greatness.

-Forza 4.
This should be interesting. With GT5 being a slight let down for me, I wonder if Turn 10 is really going to amp up F4 now that it knows what the competition has.

-Fire Fall.
A real time shooter MMO. Free to play. It looks great.

This may sound odd, but I'm wondering if 343 Studios is going to announce their Halo game. If not, this will be the first E3 without talk of a Halo game in a while.

A new Rockstar game? GTA5? I hope.

Wii 2... don't care.

And whatever other surprises that may come out.

Last edited:
Skyrim collector's edition should get announced, I can't place a preorder until it is.

It still seems like a very PS2/Xbox era game. They don't make games like this anymore.

Which is why it could do very well. It will exceed expectations because of standing alone or it will fall flat on its face. Hard to really guess, this far out. I will say that I watched a couple BTS vids and I got a lot more interested in it than I was.

Announce LA Noir for PC, damn you!

This!!!

Also, HL2 EP3, or whatever's next for the HL series, god damn it

Don't care about any console stuff

Don't care about any Call of Duty Stuff, unless maybe they actually come up with something new this time

BF3 is already do fucking want for me, so this will probably just make me want even more

I highly doubt ME3 will be the last ME game. They'd have to be morons to let such a highly acclaimed series just fade away. Also, I've heard rumors of an MMO.

Hoping Valve presents something HL related, though they'll probably give DotA 2 details or something like that. I'm looking forward to get a release date on The Old Republic, more on BF3 and ME3. Maybe Red Dead Redemption for PC? Probably not.

I don't think Rockstar is interested in PC gaming anymore. They don't like to port one from the other. They have said that before. I can understand. One version usually suffers if they have to port from PC to Console or Console to PC. They like to stay focused on one for a higher quality product. Console out sells PC sales by a great deal, so that's what they stick with.

JohnnyRacer needs to stop reading my mind because he listed all of the same things that i'd like to see out of E3.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - A release day more than anything else. enough videos now give me the fricking game.
Mass Effect 3 - I want more information and on top of that i'd like to see what BioWare have in mind for the future of the franchise
Uncharted 2 - I loved the first two games, i would welcome anything about a third entry in the series.
Battlefield 3 - i would say i'm more excited about this than this years CoD game. I was mightily impressed with Bad Company 2 and DICE's work with Medal of Honor. If it has a a storyline as good as Medal of Honor's i'll definately be hooked.
Call of Duty - i've long since given up on Activision's yearly FPS-a-thon. I liked the story of Modern Warfare 2 but the loss of Infinity Ward makes it difficult for me to believe that EA is going to handle this one with the same amount of respect that IW did. Kotick's minions have a habit of ruining game franchises by just sheer overkill.
StarCraft 2 Expansion Packs - i'd like to hear something from Blizzard about a possible release date for the first expansion pack.

only other games i would be interested in hearing about are a Warhammer 40K MMORPG, Skyrim, Resistance 3 and some more about that FF-13 x-2 game.

Other than that i'd just like to see Sony pull a 1/1 scale Death Star out of a hat. They need something big to repair the damage done by the whole security mess and PSN shutdown. The free time is one thing, but i'd really like to see something that makes me think that PSN is on the same level of quality as Xbox Live.

A GTA V announcement will make me need a new pair of pants. Also, I think the PS3 exclusive "Agent" IS GTA V...:hmm:

I am also gonna look for some news on the new Splinter Cell.

A GTA V announcement will make me need a new pair of pants. Also, I think the PS3 exclusive "Agent" IS GTA V...:hmm:

I am also gonna look for some news on the new Splinter Cell.

i would prefer to hear something of a new Rainbow Six game over Ghost Recon or Splinter Cell.

E3 2011: Sony's conference details leaked?
Posted: 15.05.2011 03:31 by JonahFalcon Comments: 4
An unnamed French Sony employee has allegedly leaked information about what the content of Sony's press conference will be. Much of the leaked info was reported weeks and even months ago.

According to the source, Sony will feature the following at their press conference:

* Sony will confirm the official name, pricing and release date of the NGP
* There will be 7 first party titles revealed for the NGP
* Hideo Kojima's NGP project likely to be Peace Walker
* The Wipeout engine has been perfectly ported over to the NGP and you can expect the release of the game in the first quarter of the NGP's launch
* Chance of another Metal Gear game on its way in the future
* There are 37 titles in the working for Sony platforms, but most will not be revealed until a European event (likely Gamescom)
* Sony will reveal titles that will not be available until Christmas 2012 at E3
* Santa Monica Studios will be on board, but don't expect much more information about the title (potentially next God of War title)
* A sequel to Warhawk will be revealed before E3
* 2 PS3 exclusives won't be presented at E3 but will be available before the end of the year in Europe
* Twisted Metal, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3 and The Last Guardian will be playable at E3
* Polyphony Digital are returning with a new title before March 2012
* Polyphony would like to make Europe a privilege for its next title. "Please don't underestimate their work even if they deceived some of you."
* A Rockstar game, probably GTA V, could be released before Agent was planned to be
* A third party title is in a "big battle" with Sony. The developers seem to be Bungie, so the game would be their next project with Activision.

None of this seems surprising, since not only has much of this info been out in the wild already, but Starhawk has already been announced, and Grand Theft Auto V is already strongly rumored to being shown at E3, and for the Project Cafe console.

Source

* A Rockstar game, probably GTA V, could be released before Agent was planned to be

:w00t:

Uncharted 3 playable at E3? Hell yeah!

Santa Monica Studios really interests me... The boys who made God of War must have something great in the makings, really want them to announce what it is already.

Last edited:
That just seems like a generic and obvious list, and of course U3 will be playable. The multiplayer beta us out June 28th.

The share price for Take-Two has rocketed from $15.87 to $17.17 which probably doesn?t interest you in the slightest, neither will the fact that Merrill Lynch have published a research note that upgraded the shares from a ?neutral? rating to a ?buy? rating.

Why should you be interested? Well investors want to make money and if the share value of Take-Two has suddenly gained $1.30 then it stands to reason Take Two have something up their sleeve that?s about to earn them a shed load of money.

Maybe the above posts were somewhat correct. :cool: Or it could be for LA Noire. :(

In other news what are the odds of a Gran Turismo NGP trailer? :lol: 'Coming soon'

Last edited: