Endurance Race Statistics

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
Let's start a thread about how you did during the endurance races (high average speed = good, basically.) :)

I just finished my first endurance race, the Grand Valley 300km, in my GT-R SpecV, in 2:13:12 doing 1 pit stop and was well over a lap ahead of 2nd place.

According to GTPlanet, the exact length of the course is 4.96 km X 60 laps = 297.6 km.

2:13:12 = 2.2203 hours (2 hours + minutes/60 + seconds/3600).

Avg. Spd. = 297.6 km/2.2203 hours = 134.04 km/h.

So I'll start a chart to see who did the best. I don't know if you can see your results if you did it already, but if you can't, then this will be for people who just did it. :)

Post your statistics for every endurance race you did (if you can find what time you did and in what car), and I'll post a different chart for each race. :)

Grand Valley 300 KM

Ilpav - 2:13:12 - Avg. Spd. = 134.04 km/h - Nissan GT-R SpecV

Last edited:
Sorry if this sounds like a newb question as I have not unlocked endurance races yet (Been spending a lot of time leveling 5 B-Spec drivers, and my B-Spec is now higher level than my A-Spec :lol).

Lets say I start a long race, 4 hours or so, does the game still lets you pause normally so that I can pause, run to the store/sleep/work and then come back later to finish the race? (Hoping that my power doesn't go out)

In A-spec, you can simply pause the race just like any other race, but I don't think you can pause in B-spec (since you can't pause during normal races, you probably won't be able to in the endurance races either).

I did read some rumors about how in the longer races (9, 24 hours) you will be able to actually save your progress when you do a pit stop, so you don't have to leave your PS3 on while you go to sleep, or whatever. I really hope that is true, because even though this game is supposed to be realistic (which it is), I think doing a real-time 24 hour race without saving and letting your PS3 take a break (yes, that's right...:p) is overdoing it.

I hope the saving in the pit is true as well. My apartment complex gets frequent power outages because of drunk drivers smashing into power transformers just down the road.