QPR 3-2 Leicester

Sunderland 0-0 Chelsea
Swansea 1-1 Crystal Palace
West Brom 0-1 Arsenal
West Ham 1-0 Newcastle

Sunday 30th November 2014

Southampton 0-3 Man City
Tottenham 2-1 Everton

After failing to get anything going, Burnley is now on a three games unbeaten.

RVP scores and Man U conitnue to look like there is improvement happening, via the RVG way.
Also, they are in a UCL spot, without having played very well for the first third of the season.

Best game of the weekend for the neutral was at QPR, with 51 goal attempts between the two teams. (Only 11 of which were actually "on target")

No, I dunno how Sunderland got a draw with Chelsea, apart from hard work and organisation.

Good result for Arsenal, but not a good game by all accounts.

Aguero was fantasitic again for City, but I don't think coach Kooman was too bothered.
YYT looked better and scored a goal, but Kompany maybe picked up an injury.

Everton probably deserved a point, so were a bit unlucky.
Kane was very lively for Spurs and Soldado scored a GOAL, but it was the first since March.

Screw Burnley, asshats keep trying to poach my players in Football Manager 15 :p

Pleasing win for Man Utd, and only caught the last 40 mins of the Spurs game.

Just a few weeks left until the 14/15 season, lets start the new thread with the surprise signing of the season, I am ecstatic!!

:eek::woot::bow::thumbsup:

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/07/drogba-signs.html

drogba-signs.img.png

What's the point of signing a 36 year old striker?

Because he's still world class!

23B60CCC00000578-2859615-image-m-56_1417638405316.jpg

Saturday 6th December 2014

Hull 0-0 West Brom
Liverpool 0-0 Sunderland
Man City 1-0 Everton
Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea

QPR 2-0 Burnley
Stoke 3-2 Arsenal
Tottenham 0-0 Crystal Palace

Two surprise results, perhaps, at Newcastle and Stoke.
Chelsea were good enough, but Newcastle were better. After a short run of good results,
their confidence is now high and they are playing well. Chelsea were always likely to loose
at some point in the season, despite their dominance.
Jose said this is the way he likes to loose a game, wut?
5 so far this season (all competitions), only started 3 games.

The Drog did come on as a cameo sub and he scored again yesterday.

More terrible defending from the Arsenal lead them to be three down at the interval.
They don't like going to Stoke since they "never win there" and
Stoke get at them physically, as do all teams that can play that way well.

Sunday 7th December 2014

Astton Villa vs. Leicester in progress
West Ham 3-1 Swansea

Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea

Chelsea were always likely to loose
at some point in the season, despite their dominance.

The Drog did come on as a cameo sub and he scored again yesterday.

As Nelly Furtado once said...; "All Good Things (Come To An End)"....

Jose said this is the way he likes to loose a game, wut?

I don't think that Newcastle were better, they scored on two counter attacks caused by Chelsea mistakes, Hazard hit the post at 1-0, some excellent saves from the Newcastle keeper, if you have to lose this wasn't the worst way.

Monday 8th December 2014

Southampton 1-2 Man Utd

Well, things are still improving for Man U, with an away win at the Saints which seemed very unlikely earlier this season. (Or last to be honest.)

RvP has been a little quiet this season and was maybe struggling with an injury or form, but he got both goals tonight for the win.

So, Man U go up to third in the table and may be getting into the LvG team that he is aiming for. This is a good thing.

Not necessarily, but he will be missed by City, as he has been fantastic this season.
They still have Dzeco and Jovetic(?) or Pozo, plus a good group of midfielders like YYT or Lampard who can score a few.

:smile:

RvP has been off earlier in the season, but in the last few games he has been on target.
Now the climb continues without playing the best football. But that's OK for now. With the amount of injuries we have had and with that much rotation in the squad, it is easy to see why the play ain't there yet at times.
And of course Smalling got injured again, not that I could see what happened. But I'm used to this situation now, so I'm not too bothered about it.

Oh and..
Aguero out for at least a month, title race already over...?

Hehe, title race over...

What can I say? De Gea, one man defence!

Saturday 13th December 2014

Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle
Burnley 1-0 Southampton
Chelsea 2-0 Hull
Crystal Palace 1-1 Stoke

Leicester 0-1 Man City
Sunderland 1-1 West Ham
West Brom 1-0 Aston Villa

Gunners fans were happy again, with a good performance and result by Arsenal.
Early energetic pressing by Arsenal got them on top and the early goal. Newcastle
not as good as of late.

A win for Burnley again! Fourth loss in a row for the Saints, with a busy Christmas period
for the EPL, is not a good time to have a dip in form and confidence.

Chelsea deserved the win against Hull and played OK, but were helped by some dubious
Refereeing decision, which the Hull team didn't like. They then lost their discipline
somewhat, resulting in a red card for Huddlestone, which sealed the game.

Kompany added to the Man C injury list, who want Lampard delay his move to
New York for a while.

Sunday 14th December 2014

Man Utd 3-0 Liverpool
Swansea 1-2 Tottenham

What can I say? De Gea, one man defence!

He got the MotM award today.

RVP seems back on form.

Someone on the BBC said said that the Coach van Gaal had a word last week. Also RvP and others in the Netherlands team, had a long World Cup and only had a short break prior to the EPL pre-season training and Man U tours. Mentally tired or something.

:smile:

RvP has been in good form for several matches now...

Oh and these things have started to pop up under the theme "things De Gea could save"
Skjermbilde-2014-12-14-kl.-21.10.20-407x410.png

Skjermbilde-2014-12-14-kl.-21.11.03-508x410.png

Skjermbilde-2014-12-14-kl.-21.11.18-599x410.png

Skjermbilde-2014-12-14-kl.-21.11.39-436x410.png

Skjermbilde-2014-12-14-kl.-21.14.13-484x410.png

Last edited:
^
I've seen those before with another GK I think, Peter Schmeichel maybe? :?

Also, the Swans were unlucky not to get anything from the match today against Spurs.

^
Yeah, Tim Howard at the World Cup was the previous time.

And Tim got a win this evening too.

Monday 15th December 2014
Everton 3-1 QPR

Also, the Man U result was the sixth straight win for them, which is not bad for a team who are still not playing that well yet.

Can only get better and we are down to "only" 5 Injured players now!

Not EPL but Liverpool beat Bournemouth 1-3 yesterday. As a Bournemouth supporter* I'm disappointed they didn't win because Liverpool still looked pretty shaky especially at the back, and they had a couple of chances that could've gone either way. Bournemouth are killing it in the championship at the moment although the goals they conceded shows they still have some work to do if they're to remain at the top and challenge for a premier league spot.

*They're probably my number one team thanks to Football Manager, but really hard to support as Championship games arent shown here in Aus and far more difficult to get hold of.

Can't believe that Fletcher still plays for ManU. He's terrible. Unfortunately most of their team was terrible today and produced few chances.