EU E. Coli scare anyone?

I always said veggies were unhealthy. It's easy to see - they're green, and so is stuff like pus, and mould.

Anyway, last I heard they're thinking it's in/on stuff coming out of some place in East Germany (sorry, only half heard it on the news this morning, listening with one ear while cleaning my teeth with the other... well... not quite... but anyway, I wasn't listening fully) and not Spain as was first reported. Someone is going to have some apologising to do if that's the case.

Green has always been the colour of evil :p Check out theater tradition and the use of the colour green in movies ;)

Seriously: I used to know a woman, a chemist, who worked for a laboratory in Stuttgart. Her job was to analyze food by order of the state. According to her it's a fact, that vegetarians have a much higher heavy metal pollution, than "normal" eaters.

Seems to be a farm in N. Germany! Linky:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13663630

"A farm in northern Germany has been identified as the most likely source of many of the infections in the E. coli outbreak that has left 22 people dead.

The farm, producing bean sprouts, is located in Uelzen, south of Hamburg, the epicentre of the outbreak that has also made more than 2,000 people ill.

German officials were awaiting results of tests on the farm's produce that would offer more conclusive proof."

Last edited:
Looks like there is a press conference scheduled for 3 p.m. today. That would mean they have something new to tell.

You know from all the potential apocalyptic scenarios, I never thought "murderous plaque spread by vegan hippie food" would be it :p

Organic deluxe; smear it with poo!

Question: if you feed your dog a hippie that has had infected soy sprouts, does the dog get sick to?

Too?

Why would you poison your dog with a dirty hippie?

That's what I'm trying to avoid! Thing is hippies are it's primary foodgroup, it can handle the occasional plain ecoidiot now and then but he's hooked on the hardcore longhaired deliberately unemployed.

Atleast this way they serve a purpose.......

Hey, your Dog can?t eat hippies! That ain?t right! Who?s going to rid the world from spandex-clad cyclists when your Dog is buisy taking care of the hippies? Cyclists come first!

I use cyclists for fuel, I find mixing 1/3de cyclists with 2/3 ecomentalists gives the best results.

The Norther Irish had this database in place for some time - when Ukania was subject to CJD it was rolled out throughout Ukania - could be used in this case?

http://www.traceabilitysystems.co.uk/

The Spanish Farm Minister is doing her nut about the Germans blaming them without proper evidence (Now thought to be beansprouts that are not spanish) and all the lost Export orders and extra costs.

So far no confirmation for the sprouts from testing their current products. Means nothing either way though, the contaminated produce may have all been eaten days (weeks) ago.
The first 23 out of 40 samples are negative.

What you see here, folks, is federalism at work.

So far no confirmation for the sprouts from testing their current products. Means nothing either way though, the contaminated produce may have all been eaten days (weeks) ago.
The first 23 out of 40 samples are negative.
So that makes 17 positive then?